Wolves

Ellie POV

Not exactly how I wanted announcing our engagement to go. That bitch deserved the beat down I gave her and being banned from ever setting foot on Outlaw property. I knew deep down Brantley never touched her, but hearing that she and him could have hooked up sent me off the deep end. My knuckles on my left hand are swollen, my right hand is fine thanks to my trusty friend I always keep with me.  I don't think I'll be able to work this week, so I plan on calling in I have some personal days I need to take and I plan on asking Brantley if we can just go up to Louisville and spend some extra days up there since I hadn't been back in several years.

We get back to my house and he carries the suitcases in, I'm greeted by a very happy 28lb Frenchie who has missed his mama. I swear that dog dong like me being gone. He likes Brantley, but he loves his mama. I sit down on the couch and he jumps up snorting and kissing my faces "Jax, I take it you missed mama?" More kisses and more snorts. Brantley sat down next to me and Jax makes sure he's between us. "Damn jealous dog" he says laughing as he pet him.

"Hey now, he loves his mama. He was the only guy in my life for six months" I tell him.

"So, what made you decide on Jax as a name?" He asks.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"I think Jax Teller is the hottest biker I've ever seen" his eye brow shot up, he got that wounded look about him.

"Oh do you now?  Well then" he says leaning back against the arm of the couch.

"That was until I met you. As much as I love seeing his naked ass grace my tv screen, I'd rather see yours in the flesh. Cause baby you're all mine" I tell him as I lean over kiss him and nibble on his bottom lip.

"Damn right I am, and you've been mine since the night I met you" he snakes his hand around the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. Nipping at my bottom lip and tracing them with his tongue to gain entrance. Once I open up his tongue dances with mine, I pull back just a little and suck on his tongue causing a deep moan to escape from him. He pulled back and looked deep into my eyes, his eyes were a deeper green almost emerald shade like they always are when he is turned on, then he started kissing my neck and nipping at my ear making sure he hit my sweet spot.

"Baby, lets take this upstairs" I tell him.

"You don't have to tell me twice" he replied standing up. I put Jax in the crate and locked it. He picked me up and carried me upstairs and into the bedroom. He stripped off my shirt and I stripped his off making sure to trace every ripple of his abs down to the V that drove me wild, I kicked my shoes off and undid my jeans and slowly peeled them off. Brantley
was licking his lips as he watched me. "Like what you see outlaw?" I asked him.

"You know I do baby" he replied looking me up and down. I turned and walked towards the bathroom making sure to emphasize how I  walked. He stripped himself of his clothes then stalked over to me picking me up my legs wrapping around him and walked into the walk in shower turning the water on. The water fell from the rain shower head, he took me up against the wall in the shower.  The water ran cold before we finished.

After the shower we went downstairs and ordered pizza and went through Netflix to find something to watch, I settled on Sons of Anarchy, after all, Jax Teller is the other sexiest biker I ever saw.

"Really babe, I have to look at his naked ass on tv?  We all know who you really wanna be with now don't we?  Am I gonna have to make a call to him?"  Brantley asked wiggling is eyebrow at me. My mouth dropped open and I tried to talk, but no words could form.

"Uh, uh, um.  What did you just say?  And yeah, I wanna watch it"

"I said do I have to call Charlie"

"Ummm...please?"

"Really babe?  Really?  Are you for real fangirling on me?  And what's in it for me if I do?"

"Yeah, I'm fangirling on you. And anything you want!  Please babe. Make the call!!!"  I replied, and started kissing him excitedly.

"Ok babe. Anything for you.  I'll call him tomorrow"

"One question, how do you know Charlie anyhow?" 

"We met doing outreach for Boot Campaign and other veteran organizations. Charlie, Theo who played Juice, Kim who played Tig, Ryan who was Opie, and Dave who played Happy are all good friends of mine. Dave is working on a piece for me for a tattoo since he owns his own shop. He's a member of the Angels out in LA"

"Babe, I love you so much. Can we make a trip out to Cali soon?" 

"Yes, babe. When the tour rolls through there we can. Or we may just go sooner than you think" he replied.