Kentucky

Brantley POV

Ellie decided that she was taking sick days the whole week so we decided to head up to Louisville early, she was excited for me to meet her best friend Melissa she went to school with before she moved to Georgia, and she wanted to visit her dad's gravesite. I knew she was worried about her Mom coming after her for money and trying to get into her good graces again when the news broke of our engagement.  I can't imagine how she feels not having her mom in her life or even what she went through when her mother pulled her shenanigans after her dad passed. I thank God my momma loves her and she had the MC and Cliff to get her through everything.
"Baby, how many clothes do you really think you need?  We are not going to be gone a month!"  I told her when it seemed like she was unloading her whole closet to pack. How many damn outfits does a woman need? 
"You don't understand how bipolar Kentucky weather is babe!  It can be 80 one day then 50 next. I lived there for 13 years, visited every summer after we moved, it's crazy. I need shorts, jeans, shirts, hoodie, yoga pants, oh shit shoes!  Ugh."  She exclaimed running back to the closet to get a black pair of Uggs, Michael Kors sandals, Under Armour sandals, her riding boots for the bike.  I walked over and held up the Louboutins I bought her "forgetting these babe?" She yanked them from my hand and put them in the box and placed it in the suitcase then went over and got a dress bag out and laid it on the bed. She grabbed her vest and put it in the suitcase, then grabbed all the jewelry she needed and zipped the suitcase and said, "let's go."
"Are you sure you need all that?" I asked. Still bewildered she needed that much stuff.
"Yes, baby. Oh shit, kindle, computer, phone charger."
"Babe, I got it all in the bus. I put Jax in the crate, let's go. Cliff is coming over after work to let him out. He's staying here while we are gone. It's fine."
"Have I told you how much I love you?"
"Every day babe" I smirked and kissed her. Grabbed her jacket and we headed to the bus, PJ was waiting out by the door. When he saw her suitcases and bags he shook his head.
"Damn Missy how much do you need?" He asked. She glared at him.
"Really PJ, not you too! KY is bipolar, a girl never knows how much she will need. I can't look all hot like you in a T-shirt and pants"
"Really babe? You look hot in anything. Hold up! Did you call PJ hot?" She was trying so hard to not laugh. PJ was grinning from ear to ear.
"Baby, there's hot then there's damn sexy, you are the latter. Charlie Hunnam, sexy, Shemar Moore hot, PJ hot" PJ couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Besides, I don't want to drive anyone but you crazy, so it don't matter who I think looks good I have you and you're all I want" she tells me as she kissed me and then grabbed my dick and smiled, which totally turned me on. PJ coughed behind me "umm. Boss, let's roll". What am I going to do with this woman? I thought to myself.

I told the guys when I talked to them to just meet us at the arena Friday night when I talked to them, we loaded the bus up and I put the bike in a trailer behind the bus and we headed back up to Kentucky.  About eight hours later we were pulling into the parking area of the campgrounds we were staying at until Thursday when we had to be at the venue. We decided to take the bike out for a ride and go get some food at the Waffle House by Ft. Knox, smaller town and not too far from the bus.  It was probably around 8:30 when we got to the diner, so it wasn't too crowded, we ate, no one recognized me, which made things a bit less chaotic, there were a few older bikers there who seemed to recognize the patch and made conversation, I just told them I was Boss to keep it simple. We left shortly after and decided to go take a ride down around the lake before we headed to the bus for the night.