Bachelorette Weekend

We finally set a date for the wedding it was October 27. The tour ends a couple weeks before in Atlanta and the spring leg of the European tour starts in late January. We decided to have the wedding at the house, less chance of my mom or the paparazzi finding out what was going on. It was a field day to say the least dealing with everything my mother pulled, after the lawyers go her to retract her accusations things calmed down.

Melissa was able to come down for a couple weeks before the wedding so we could do the bachelorette party and the rest of the wedding festivities. Poor Mama Becky had Savannah, RyAnn, Cam, and Tinsley the night of my bachelorette party. Ashley and Melissa kidnapped me and dragged my ass on a party bus with some of my coworkers and our friends, Caroline and Brittany,and we ended up at a Magic Amen Live show in Atlanta. Brantley took a hunting trip to Alaska with Michael Lee, Cliff, Kolby, Noah, Jason Aldean, and Luke.

"Caroline Boyer Bryan, are you sure this blindfold is necessary? How long do I have to wear this thing?" I asked. I hated being blindfolded, well unless it came to sex with B.

"Ellie! Calm your tits! You'll thank me later I can promise you that!" She giggled. "I even managed to make a call to a couple of my friends to make tonight extra special for you" she purred.

"Just how much have you had to drink Lina? I mean damn you aren't normally this oh hell I don't know."

"Ellie c'mon, you landed THE bad boy of country, Mr. Single for Life, sex on a stick, I bet he's got better moves than Luke in the sack. Have you seen that bulge in those jeans? Every girl in America wishes they were you. This weekend is going to be epic. What are you so worried about?" Caroline replied. Taking off my blindfold I looked at all them and tears came to my eyes, "Amber" I whispered.

"Amber? What's that uptight anorexic bitch got to do with anything?" Ashley squeaked.

"I came home from work the other morning from pulling a double and found her and B on the front porch at 7:30 in the morning. I dragged her ass off the porch and tossed her in her car. I told her if I ever seen her on the property again she'd get the same beatdown that the club slut got but worse. Brantley claims nothing happened, but I can't shake how I feel. Why was she there so early unless she stayed the night. I didn't like her back in high school, and I sure as hell don't like her now. I get that they have history, and I want to believe him. But when you have a track record like mine, it's natural to doubt." It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop and everyone's eyes were as big as saucers. "Oh Hell no! I don't think so!" Melissa, who never cusses drawled out. And one thing is true about a Southern girl, when you hear that signature line, that means she's pissed.

"Girl do I need to beat that mans ass or should I call Mama Becky?" Caroline asked.

"So, did you ask him why that skanky ass bitch was there so early in the morning?" Brittany questioned. I just shook my head. I wanted to, but couldn't ask him.

"After I tossed her ass in her car I stormed passed him and went to our room and packed a bag and went to Cliff's. I haven't been back to the house or talked to him since it happened. I wouldn't have been there today, but Kolby called and said they left for Alaska. He's been blowing my phone up and I keep ignoring the calls. I can't talk to him. I wanna know why she was there, but at the same time I am scared.  Ash talk to him please, but after this weekend, please."  I exclaimed.

"Ellie, I promise I will. But as of right now, I demand everyone have a kick ass time!  Caroline's got some tricks up her sleeve, Melissa has one one up hers, and looks like you're in for the night of your life beginning now. Put that blindfold on girl because it's about to go down!"  Ashley squealed. There were hoots and hollers from everyone on the bus.

I was led off the bus by Caroline and into a door. There as loud music playing and I assumed we were at a club. I heard a door shut behind us. I felt someone walk up behind me and start to undo the blindfold "Hey Darlin" they said in a British accent. I know that voice. No, it can't be I thought to myself. I turned around, all I could manage to squeak out was "Charlie?" Charlie Hunnam was here, at MY bachelorette party!  "It's me baby, Caroline called and said it was someone special's weekend so I had to be here. You know I'm all about the fairytale baby" he cooed and have be that panty melting smile. I jumped up in his arms and hugged him. "Thank you so much, you just made my day!  It started off shitty but you made it so much better!" I exclaimed. "Glad to be of service."  Next thing I knew I heard a deep sensual voice from behind be "Hey Baby girl!"  As I was wrapped in strong muscular arms. "Holy shit, Shemar Moore" I squeaked "who called you?  There is no way I'm awake I must be dreaming" he leaned down and kissed me on my cheek, no baby girl, you're wide awake. "Ellie, I called Shemar. I know you've been a huge fan forever. So what better way to celebrate the weekend than to have two of the sexiest men alive here with you. Besides Shemar agreed to give you a sample of his Magic Mike skills" Brittany said matter of factly.  "Charlie did too" Caroline piped up. "I did? Oh right I did" he replied. Maybe this weekend wasn't gonna be bad after all I thought. Brantley can be an ass and be around that bitch, I can have my two celeb crushes hanging out with me and the girls.

I did get my Magic Mike session, Caroline made sure it happened to be up on stage, she said "if it didn't end up on Youtube it didn't happen," I believe she said that so Brantley would end up seeing it.  Which it did end up on TMZ by the end of the night with  the headline "Shemar Moore and Charlie Hunnam give Brantley Gilbert's fiancé striptease at private club." 

I felt my phone vibrate and it was PJ so I answered it, no wasn't him. "Ellie, what the fuck is this shit?  I get a call from Rich saying you are getting a private dance by Charlie Hunnam and whoever the fuck Shemar Moore is."  I was seeing red, again. "Well asshole, if you weren't making cozy at 7:30 in the morning with that bitch ex of yours maybe I wouldn't have to. But you did, so there. I'm enjoying what was supposed to be OUR bachelorette bachelor party weekend. But looks like you ran back to her like always, so there may not be a wedding." I seethed. Everyone including the guys looked at each other then me. "Nothing happened. How many times do I have to tell you?  I love you not her."  He begged. I could hear the emotion in his voice. I wanted to believe him. "No one comes over at 7:30 in the morning to talk B, no one!  I wanna believe you, but I can't right now. I need time. I want to see the security footage and then I'll make my decision. Until then, don't call me B. I'll be with the girls til Monday, call Caroline or Britt if you need to tell me anything. Goodbye B" I replied ending the call. Melissa gave me a hug as did the rest of the girls.

"So Brantley Gilbert is your fiancé?" Charlie asked. "Yeah, but I don't know if there's gonna be a wedding anymore after what happed" I replied. "What happened?" Shemar piped up. "I came home from working a double at the hospital, caught the infamous ex, the one in all his songs sitting on our front porch steps with him early in the morning."  They shook their heads in disbelief. "For what it's worth, if he left you to go back to her, he's an idiot." Shemar replied. "He is, I met her once she happened to be with him at Stagecoach a few years ago, I didn't really like her and Caroline will tell you I like almost everyone" Charlie replied. "It's true, Ells. If he goes back to her, he's not worth it. You know I don't like that snobby wench!  Enough about them, let's party!  We have two gorgeous sexy men, who can shake it a helluva lot better than Luke can, let's use and abuse them! Caroline proclaimed.

Taking a ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara