Let it Ride

Ellie POV

When Brantley handed me his favorite shirt I knew that everything was about to change between us. Things were great already, but that kiss earlier made my toes curl and made me wet almost immediately. I showered and decided on foregoing anything under because they were dirty, and I had originally not planned on staying anywhere tonight, but well, here I am in the hottest guy in the world that I knows bedroom getting dressed in his t-shirt.

I went downstairs and curled up on the couch and was scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch when I heard him come down the stairs. He leaned over the back of the couch and whispered in my ear "I think I like that shirt better on you than me" and proceeded to kiss my neck and get me all worked up again. I decided to kick up the flirting just a bit, because I knew what I wanted. "That's good because you aren't getting it back" I told him biting my lip because I know that turns him on when he sees me doing it. I started kissing his neck then worked my way to his earrings "baby girl you're playing with fire when you do that". He told me. I secretly hoped that I was.

"Am I know, well what do you plan on doing about it?" I asked, not fully prepared for what happens next. His lips crushed into mine, and he slid his hands down my back and cupped my ass. He picked me up and circled my legs around his waist. When we got to the top of the stairs and he laid me down on the bed, I knew that tonight things were going to change for us. I feel different for him than I ever had before.

He was kissing and trailing kisses down my  neck and ear, and I was literally begging him to take me now. He was killing me with sheer torture of foreplay. "Brantley please I need you" I cried out.  He removed my shirt at this point and be gave working his magic and driving me wild even more. He kissed and teased his way down my stomach all the way to the slick folds and licked and sucked like his life deepened on it. First thought to my mind was I was so damn glad I made the was appointment at the salon the other day.  It didn't take long before I was shaking uncontrollably and calling out Brantley's name.

But he was far from over. Brantley was getting a condom from the bedside table and l told him he didn't have to use it if he didn't want to because I had the IUD and had always been tested regularly even though I wasn't one to sleep around. Drew and Jay are the only guys I had even been with, and it took me awhile after the pregnancy with Drew to even go without one. I got the IUD after I lost Drew's baby because I didn't want to go through that pain again.

When I told Brantley that I had the IUD and was clean and he didn't have to wear one if he didn't want, a thousand emotions washed over his face. When he asked me if I was sure I wanted to be with him without any barrier, instead of answering him, I slid his shorts and
boxers down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. He was not lacking by no means.  I licked my lips as I looked deep into his eyes. I kissed him then trailed kisses down his neck, outlined the respect tattoo on his chest with kisses, each scar I found I traced with my finger, until I found my way to his center. I took his large shaft in my mouth, my cheeks hollowed with suction as I swirled my tongue over the head, looking up at him his were closed and he had a look of sheer bliss across his face. I could tell he was getting close because his knees were starting to buckle and his legs were shaking. I pulled back and looked up into his eyes. His eyes were black with desire, gone were the beautiful green eyes I loved looking into. I scooted back on the bed, then gave him the come here motion with my finger, within a split second he was on the bed hovering over me kissing me.

Locking his eyes with mine I could see straight into his soul, I could feel so much emotion in that one look. He slid his length into my core and it about sent me over the ended instantly.  When he didn't move and just stared into my eyes we shared a deep connection that what unexplainable, he when he did begin to move I met him thrust for thrust. I could feel my release building with each thrust we made, "I'm coming" escaped my lips and he stared into my eyes and we came together the waves of my orgasm hit me hard and I could feel it in my toes.  Brantley leaned down and kissed my lips with such assurance as we rode the rest of our orgasm out together. When he pulled out, he got up to get a towel to clean us up, I smacked his ass, laughed and said "as much as I hate to see you go I love watching you walk away."  He looked back at me and smiled that panty melting smile.

After cleaning us up he got back in bed and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I never felt so safe and loved in one moment as I did then. "That was amazing B" I smiled and closed my eyes and snuggled closer into his arms. "It was baby girl, good night princess" he said as he hugged me tightly. We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.