0.5

Michael awkwardly chuckled, anxiously backing up as Calum came down the basement steps; each soft thud of his shoes seemingly echoing like madness within Michael's mind.

Michael licked his lips, slightly nervous, and Calum gave him a dark smirk; hands holding something behind his back, "Hello, Michael."

The male stumbled, bumping into a set of chains hanging from the ceiling.
Ashton hadn't seen this room yet. Luke hadn't either. But definitely not Ashton. He was too precious, too fragile and soft; a gorgeous little princess.

His punishment worked better if he was denied attention in general. Which was difficult to do for the others because he was so freaking adorable. Even if he was on his back and pleading for someone to fuck him; bound by pink frilly lace and watched with hungry eyes.

Calum's lips curled into a smirk, "Are you alright, Michael? You seem a little... Tense."

Michael forced a laugh, "Yeah... I'm just great."

"That's nice to know..."

"So uh... What'cha got there?" Michael was really struggling not to drop to his knees and beg for mercy.
It was rare when this side of Calum was allowed out, but by fuck did Michael love every inch of his dark side.

"Do you remember your colours?" Calum walked closer, each stride taken with pure confidence dripping from him.

Michael nodded, swallowing down his confusion act, and Calum hummed. "Tell me them."

"Red." Michael took another step back, the chains no longer separating them, "Yellow. Green... I'm green."

"Now aren't you such a smart whore for me?" Calum reached out, bringing Michael's chin up between his thumb and forefinger, "Come on, baby... It's just you and me now. No one else but us... Tell me what you know I want to hear."

Michael breathed out slowly, the words heavy on his tongue. "Yes Master."

"Ohh. So perfect." Calum grinned wickedly. "Wanna know what's in my hand, love?"

"Yes..."

Calum brought it up to Michael's gaze, loving the look of perplexity that crossed the man's features. He pressed the small white box into Michael's hand, "You're going to need this..."

It was an alert button.

Calum pulled something out from his back pocket, holding it in both hands, "because I'm not going to hear a single thing from you."

Michael tightened his hold on the button, eyes staring unrelenting into Calum's own as the brunet fastened a pitch black ball gag around his head; silencing him.
Michael couldn't help but feel like a walking irony after having silenced someone else today with a gag. Now he was the one on the receiving end.

"There..." Calum flashed him a sweet yet toxic smile, "Much better... Now strip. You won't be needing those clothes."

Michael did as asked to, nudging his clothes aside with his foot. He wasn't embarrassed at the fact he was naked in front of a fully clothed man, no. It took a lot more to break Michael once things got started.

Calum noticed the shift in his persona and smirked, "You've decided to fight me this time, hmm?"

Calum grabbed him, dragging him to the hanging chains as he growled, "That's just how I like it, baby. I love it when you struggle."

Michael tried tugging his arms free, thrashing in frustration when Calum casually stepped back; proud of his own work. Michael glowered, clenching his fists; his forearms wrapped in thick metal chains, holding his arms up either side of of his head without Calum needing to pin him to a wall to do so.