5.6

"Having my own private plane is the best." Jordan explained, walking Ashton through the airport and towards the private entrance to their flight. "No squishy seats, no screaming babies, and honestly I can eat whatever I want."

"I've never flown anything but economy once." Ashton admitted.

"Ooh, where'd you fly to?"

"I flew to Melbourne to finish a course in fashion marketing."

Jordan gasped, lightly hitting Ashton's arm. "No way! How did that go?"

"Pretty good, I guess. They said I had a future in it."

"Aw and why didn't you keep going?"

Ashton cleared his throat, his shoulders slouching as he sighed "Calum thought I'd be better off staying with him instead."

"Well good thing he's not around." Jordan replied, the both of them stepping into the waiting airplane. "Cause, babe, you're going to have so much fun with Harry I swear. And if you have a background in marketing he'll love you at his photo shoot."

The inside of the plane looked more like a private jet in the movies; couches, sofas, tables, drinks, food, all decorated in the most glittery pinks and whites.

"I hope so." Ashton smiled shyly, sitting down on a couch across from where Jordan stood in front of a small mini fridge.

"He is such a nice guy, trust me." Jordan insisted, opening the fridge and taking out two serve-size bottles of vodka.

"Hope you like these." He handed one to Ashton. "The plane'll start in about twenty minutes."

💕💎💕💎

💕💎💕💎

Ashton had never been so amazed and yet so nervous at the same time. Las Vegas was an incredible place that bustled with life and wonder everywhere you looked. It was sparkling in some places and glistening in others, and all Ashton could do was let Jordan take his hand and help him weave through the crowds as they pushed through busy streets; snatching a taxi from a young woman who scowled and cussed them out.

"You'll have to be a bit tough here." Jordan sat back in the backseat of the taxi beside Ashton, having asked the driver to take them to their destination.
"People aren't kind, you'll have to push through. Okay?"

"Um, yeah...Yeah okay."

"So anyway, I'll take you to meet Harry, then we'll grab a hotel room, get some dinner, and tomorrow we can go shopping. Get that ring you're looking for. Sound good?" Jordan beamed with excitement.

Ashton gave a nod and a small smile. "Okay. Sounds good."

"I'm sure everyone will love you." Jordan insisted. "If they can handle my annoying ass then they're going to adore having you around."

The drive wasn't too long, and Ashton was shocked by how many security guards were wandering around the large studio; ushering away paparazzi and guiding both Jordan and Ashton inside.

They followed a short but well built woman through long corridors and random groups of people Ashton certainly didn't recognise until they came to a large room set up for an expert photo shoot with a white wall background and props lying around the place; spot lights were set up and shadows were purposeful.

Everything was being set in place to perfection.

Jordan let out a squeal, running up to a tall male with curly brunet hair held back by a black bandana. They were dressed in a fancy but neat black casual with a dash of white, and instantly smiled, bending down to give Jordan a hug upon the rich sugar baby's arrival.

"Bubbly!" Ashton recognised Harry's voice. "You made it."

"Of course I did!" Jordan stepped back and turned to gesture at a shy Ashton. "Annnnd this is my bestie, Ashton. I dragged him all the way here to see you."

"Hello." Harry shook Ashton's hand with a naturally charming smile. "It's nice to meet you."

"Oh! Annnnd guess what?! He has a degree in fashion marketing!" Jordan exclaimed.

"Really?" Harry seemed impressed.

"Um... it's more like a certificate." Ashton replied with a timid smile, bashful. "It's not that important."

"Not that important?! Oh honey come on, give yourself some credit!" Jordan persisted before grabbing Harry's arm and exasperating. "You should let him have a shot."

Harry smiled, seamlessly complimenting without realising. "He does have a face for camera." He thought for a moment before saying "You'd fit my Malibu theme perfectly."

"Actually..." Harry seemed to study Ashton for a moment. "Would you mind joining my shoot? You have the perfect skin tone and your face structure would be easy to work with."

"Oh my gosh, yes! Do iiiiiit!" Jordan squealed with excitement. "You'd be so pretty!"

"Um... I guess? But I don't have any experience... or confidence, really..." Ashton confessed.

Harry's smile softened. "It takes real courage to admit you're scared. But trust me, Colette and Jamie are the best photographers. I have a guy called James coming in today to do some specialised makeup too. I think you'd do amazing with his skills."

"I'll just uh... follow the lead?"

"That's the spirit. Let's go get you dressed for Malibu sunshine."