5.7

Unsurprisingly, Ashton's photoshoot went incredibly well, though Ashton was confused as to why the photographers kept insisting they take more photos, whilst the designers kept throwing him in and out of all different kinds of beach style clothing.

He was given a half hour break and asked to come back and continue the shoot as though the entire thing was just about him all of a sudden.

A model came up to him during his break as he stood by the buffet table thinking about what he was interested in eating.
Jordan had insisted he go and get them Taco Bell since Ashton had never had it before and apparently it was the most 'extra' kind of food to have.
But until then Ashton was still hungry and he was really starting to eye off those little sausage rolls.

"Hey." The tall brunet girl smiled, giving a small wave as she caught Ashton's attention.

"Oh uh hi?" Ashton was taken by surprise, having not expected anyone to talk to him whilst Jordan was gone and Harry had disappeared somewhere.

"I noticed you're new around here, so I just thought I'd come say hello." She explained, holding her hand out. "I'm Leanna, and you are?"

"Ashton." He shook her hand and let it go again, surprised at how soft her skin was compared to the sharp metallic colours of her false nails.

"So did Harry just hire you or...?"

"No um, my friend brought me here and they started taking photos." Ashton awkwardly said.

"Wait really? Oh okay then, um. Are they gonna hire you?"

"I'm not sure."

"You should talk to Harry, he's going to use your photos for his magazine." Leanna said with slight concern. "Make sure you get paid for that."

"Oh wow, he is?" Ashton was definitely stunned.

"Of course he is, didn't you know? He's made you the front page."

"I am?"

"Come with me, I'll show you." She turned on her heels and quickly headed through the studio with a scurrying Ashton behind her.

She took him to where three people were sitting around a table cluttered with photos of all the models taken so far, and picked one up that had been placed atop a neat pile.

One of the three looked at her and then Ashton before disregarding them and returning to his work.

"Look. This is gonna be the front page." She handed him a photo before picking up a whole stack and going through them. "I think they tried a classic Malibu style for you. The other models ended up with the beachside specials."

"This is for the beginning article-"

"And this is for the whole page special

"And this is for the whole page special. Wowie, you look stunning."

"Wait but what are they writing about?" Ashton held the photos in his hands, confusion stained on his face

An older woman looked up from the table. "Child, are you kidding? The article is about you! Silly thing!"

"What?!" He exclaimed, unable to remember when he was told this.

"It's about expression and style. They're doing a piece on an upcoming model which is you." Leanna said. "Harry picked you himself. Lucky thing."

"I...Wow, I didn't know that..."

"You'll probably have an interview with Gregory later so he can write up your article."

"I don't know what to say." Ashton placed the photos back down, still in shock.

"You know what? I can see it. You're gonna do great." Leanna smiled. "You're so photogenic."

💎💕💎💕
💎💕💎💕

Jordan's arrival was announced by his own self, shouting "ASTON MARTIN~!" And holding up two bags of Taco Bell as he stormed inside.

Ashton chuckled, smiling at Jordan as the bubbly male rushed over to him; even though he was sitting on a stool in the midst of a photoshoot.

"I have it! I have the secrets to the life of luxury!" Jordan beamed before gasping at the tingle of sunset makeup that had been ghosted over Ashton's face. "James had been here! I recognise his Morphe palette anywhere! Where is he?!"

Ashton stifled a laugh, pointing towards the change rooms. "Helping a girl's makeup."

"Ugh I'll talk to him later, right now we need to eat-!" He grabbed Ashton's hand and began dragging him off of the stool.

"Oh wait!" Ashton stumbled. "They need more photos apparently."

"Pshh you need another break! Being pretty is hard work."

"I'm sure." Ashton lightly joked, laughing when Jordan gasped with fake offence.

"It is! Being fabulous is hard! You should know, you're fab too!"

"I didn't know I was." Ashton tried not to laugh, amused at his friend's antics.

"Well now you doooo~! You lil' model you~"