5.8

Jeez hope y'all don't think this story is dragging out???

❤️💕❤️💕

"Honestly, having sex with a dude is like going to IKEA with an Alan Key." Jordan casually added to the conversation, sitting with Harry, Leanna and Ashton at a lunch table in a small café he dragged them all to. "They basically all want their dick sucked."

"Very true." Harry chuckled, picking up his coffee and taking a sip.

Ashton nearly spat out his drink, choking as his phone lit up from its spot on his table beside an empty spot for his plate.

"You don't have lil' virgin ears, do you?" Jordan pouted, feeling bad if he ruined Ashton's mind.

"No-" Ashton regained his breath, setting his drink down "-just wasn't expecting that."

Jordan let out a laugh as Ashton picked up his phone to check and see if either Luke or Michael had texted him. They'd rang him this morning, asking how yesterday went, how the photoshoot was, how the city is, and the hotel, and whether he was enjoying his time. He loved chatting with them, standing on the high balcony almost twenty stories up as the city zoomed past at about six in the morning.

"Are you a sucker or a taker?"

"Far out, Bubbly." Harry stifled his laugh.

Ashton frowned down at his phone, confused as to why Calum was messaging him through Instagram. He barely ever used the app, so how Calum thought that was a good way to contact his ex was beyond him.

"Whaaaat?" Jordan snickered. "I wanna know if he understands the joke or not."

Ashton opened the message with a scowl.

Calum:
Got a new boyfriend already? What happened to always loving Mike and Luke huh?

There were two pictures attached; a paparazzi shot of Ashton and Jordan getting into a taxi from the airport and another shot of the both of them heading into the studio.

"I'm sure he does." Harry answered Jordan.

Ashton huffed and shot back a reply.

Ashton:
He's not my bf

Calum:
Oh really? You two sure seem close. Not to mention you're in fucking LAS VEGAS

Ashton:
You're not in my life anymore Calum. Just fuck off and leave me alone.

Calum:
Hope you're not cheatin

Ashton:
I'm not a lowlife prick like you

Calum:
Sure you tell yourself that while you get real close with a famous sugar baby. Yeah have fun with that, I hope the boys know how much of a fucking filthy slut you are

Ashton was fuming, hands gripping so tight to his phone that it came as a shock when Harry snatched his mobile and passed it to Jordan while Ashton gaped in surprise.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as Harry sipped his drink.

"Sorry my lil' luxury car, I wanna know what's got you so mad. I can help, probably."
Jordan paused, and Ashton didn't bother trying to get his phone back; Jordan already knew how much of an asshole Calum was so there was no issue in showing him more reasons why.

"What the actual fuck? Does he not leave you alone for like even a second?" Jordan passed the phone back, pissed off. "You love your boys, like fuck you'd actually cheat; not even in Vegas."