3.9

So this chapter is going to be a top!ashton one.
NOW, I did promise a top!michael chapter
But I feel like Michael should have some fuel for that chapter, and getting topped by Ashton might just be the fuel he needs.

So uh yeah, feel free to skip if you want???

🖤🎥🖤💸🖤🎥🖤

Michael pushed open Ashton's bedroom door, his eyes falling onto the one thing that stood out amongst the barrage of pinks scattered through the room.

He shut the door behind himself, unable to tear his gaze off of Ashton seated at the end of the bed. There was nothing too special about what he was wearing, a pair of tight black leggings and a black tank top, but it looked so good on him.
Michael mentally screamed, utterly lost when it came to Ashton. He loved everything about the man, both his personality, his looks, and his damn switch abilities.

But no. Not this time. Michael was going to be in control. He had to be.

Ashton had one leg crossed over the other, waiting expectantly for Michael to speak first, but after about five seconds of being stared at he couldn't help but smirk.

"You can take a picture if you want, babe."

Michael furled and unfurled his fists, fighting against the voice in his head that really wanted to know what a dominant Ashton would be like.

"Would you wear those pretty purple panties Calum bought you?" Michael lightly teased. "I'd definitely take some good photos of that."

Ashton pushed a lock of chestnut curls behind his ear, hazel eyes glimmering beautifully. "I suppose. Whatever makes you happy."

"You're not the one in charge here." Michael stalked closer and Ashton kept his smirk strong on his face.

"Really?" His voice was a soft whisper, eyes looking dead into Michael's gaze as though daring the male. "Are you sure?"

"Quite." Michael insisted.

"Well prove it." Ashton taunted.

Michael growled, a low sound tumbling from his throat as he brutally shoved Ashton down against the bed.
Ashton let out a quiet gasp, the impact of his body hitting the mattress shocking his eyes wide for a brief second.

Michael was already smug, hovering over him so close that if one of them leaned forward just the slightest their lips would touch.
"Been a while, hasn't it, Princess?"

"Maybe because someone isn't as dominant as they thought." Ashton teased, his head lulling back when Michael's response was to roughly bite at his throat.

He whined lowly, keeping his arms by his sides; not ready to grab Michael and show the man had one-up on him.

"This is boring." Ashton whispered out, breathless as Michael pulled away. He bit back his satisfied smirk, seeing a darkness in Michael's green eyes that meant he were in for a good time.

"I could always tie you up and leave you." Michael threatened.

"I have a better idea." Ashton gestured to his bedside table. "Check the drawer."

Michael gave him one last skeptical look before reaching up and opening the drawer, he frowned; wrapping his hand around something and pulling it out.

Ashton fluttered his eyelashes, acting sweet as Michael held a black ball gag in his hand.
"If you don't shut me up, I'll take over, baby." Ashton warned. "Or... is that what you want?"

Michael let out a shriek of surprise, an abrupt surge of strength sending him to his feet and crashing back against the wall with Ashton directly in front of him. He couldn't help the moan that slipped free, feeling Ashton grind down against him as he kept Michael trapped against the wall.