6.0

If only this chapter was 6.9

That-
That was your smut warning. Ta daaa~!

top!ash sorry not sorry 💁‍♀️😅

💕💙💕💙

Now, when Ashton said for his boys to get their asses to Las Vegas as fast as possible he hadn't expected them to make it in three days. He was thinking maybe a week at least, but no. Apparently being devilishly horny and innocently excited at the same time was enough fuel to get a house bought and two asses on plane seats in no time.

So when Jordan held his phone out to Ashton, showing a selfie Michael had taken of him and Luke our the front of an absolutely gorgeous home in Vegas, Ashton's jaw nearly hit the floor.

Well at least he knows how to motivate them to do housework now. Holy shit.

"I think you should goooo~" Jordan giggled, wiping ketchup from his mouth after having stolen some chips from his own boyfriend who'd apparently travelled with Michael and Luke.

Jordan had insisted Ashton's boys got the chance to fly first class as well, so Leo really didn't have a choice but to escort the two to Las Vegas. Not that he minded, they got along pretty well and he apparently knew Damien too. So that made for an awkward conversation about how the boys had picked their sugar daddy.

"They bought the house?" Ashton stared at the photo.

Jordan beamed, pocketing his phone. "I helped! Luke said he adored the backyard and Michael loves the space. I'm sure you'll love it too. There's furniture already inside and it's simply gorgeous."

"Where's my phone?" Ashton huffed, stuck in the sleek black suit Harry had asked him to wear for the shoot.

"Ooh! Leo's got it!" Jordan turned and beckoned his boyfriend over. "Leo~! Baby! C'mere!"

Leo glanced over at his boyfriend, a mouth stuffed with fries as he pouted and gestured to the buffet table. Jordan rolled his eyes with a fond smile. "I'll buy you more later."

Leo swallowed his mouthful and walked over, satisfied with the answer. "What's up?"

"Ash needs his phone back."

"Why do you have it?" Ashton frowned, taking his mobile from Leo when it was held out to him.

Leo shrugged. "Jordan told me to keep hold of it while you were busy. Some of the transfer chicks from Vogue like selling Rival stuff."

"Oh." Ashton was surprised. "That's a bit weird."

"I know. Tamika does it all the time." Jordan casually pointed out a purple haired girl standing with a group of other models.

"I don't think that's Tamika." Leo pointed out.

"What? It's not?"

"Tamika has pink hair, bb."

"Oh!" Jordan gasped. "She does too! She's the really shy one isn't she? Ooh where is she? I need her on my Instagram."

Leo fake pouted as Jordan scurried off, before glancing to Ashton and changing his expression to a casual smile. "Keeping the suit?"

"Oh definitely not."

"You don't like it?" Leo questioned.

"It's lovely. But no one will want it back after what I'm going to do."

Leo seemed utterly confused. "Eat out?"

"Something like that." Ashton gave a cheeky smile, laughing at Leo's confusion as he pat the man's shoulder and headed to the change rooms. "Don't worry about it."