5.5

"Are you sure you're both okay with this?" Ashton anxiously questioned, standing in front of the lounge TV whilst his boyfriends sat on the couch and listened.

"Of course!" Luke grinned.

Michael nodded with a smile. "It'll be good for you to get out a bit."

"But... I feel bad leaving you both here..." Ashton nervously pointed out.

"Don't worry about us, babe!" Michael wrapped an arm around Luke's shoulders, smiling. "We'll be fine! It's just one weekend. You deserve to treat yourself."

"And... you're okay with me going with Jordan?"

"Ashton, if you're asking whether we trust you or not the answer is yes. We absolutely love and trust you with everything. Don't we, Lu?" Michael kissed Luke's cheek and the blond nodded happily.

"You're too loyal to hurt us!"

"Okay but still... if you're not okay with this I'll cancel. It's fine. I don't want anyone to be mad at me-"

"Ash, we love you. Go have fun. We're not going to get mad at you because you want to hang out with your new friend. Jesus, babe, we're not Calum."

"I know I just, I feel bad." Ashton muttered.

Michael held a hand out and Ashton cautiously took hold of it only to be yanked into a hug between both boys.

"We love you." Michael mumbled by Ashton's ear. "And you're going to go have a weekend in the city with Jordan and you're going to have fun, you hear me?"

"But-"

"Hush. You're going."

💕💎💕💎

💕💎💕💎

Ashton tries his best to give people the benefit of the doubt, to give people a chance before he starts judging them or being suspicious.
But dammit Michael's been acting suspicious for the past week and recently has Luke started acting the same.

Only yesterday, Michael came up to him and handed him three hundred dollars saying he wanted to pay the house bills for the month.

Ashton tried to decline the money but Michael merely kissed him and skipped off; leaving him no choice.

Then moments later Luke came bounding through the front door with four pink shopping bags hanging off his arms.

"I bought us STUFF!" He declared, announcing he had gone and bought a whole new kitchen appliance set so then they wouldn't have to use the cheap crappy stuff Calum had bought them.

He had loaded up with a kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, pie maker, milkshake machine, and even a popcorn maker. All of them were a soft pale magenta colour, and yeah they looked gorgeous but where the fuck did he get the money from?!

All weird money phenomena aside, Ashton would usually conclude that maybe they were up to something and it really wasn't anything to worry about, but if they keep ducking off to be on their phones like they've constantly been doing then he's going to get extremely paranoid.

All that aside though, he has his own sneaky plans he's been meaning to commence.

"I just..." Ashton sighed, on the phone to Jordan as he stood out on the front porch with a cigarette. "I didn't know who else to ask. Luke isn't the best at keeping secrets, and I can't ask Michael for obvious reasons."

"No that's okay!" Jordan's happy voice came through the mobile device, the morning ticking just past seven thirty. "I'll swing by and pick you up in about ten minutes and we'll head off. Is that okay?"