5.3

"I told you not to bother." Janet nonchalantly said, filing her nails as she leaned back against Calum's car.

Calum shook his head, rolling his eyes and letting out a breath of smoke from the vape in his hand; the both of them waiting downtown for Kristy to finish shopping in some makeup place.

There's no way Calum would be caught dead in a girly store, and Janet never bothered with makeup so Kristy was in there alone even though she begged for them to join her.

"Shut up." He spat, leaning back next to her.

"If you want some guy to fuck on the side then go to a club and find someone." Janet suggested, their relationship strictly open twenty four seven.

"I don't see what I did wrong." Calum stated. "Like, Ashton's the one who wanted this whole fuckin' four-way. What's wrong with me dating more than one person too?"

"Dunno, babe." Janet shrugged. "He just seemed like a drama hoe to be honest."

"He was." Calum agreed. "I've never been faithful to one person, so I dunno what made him think I'd change."

"He's just stupid."

"How fucking long is Kris gonna take?" Calum said, another puff of smoke breezing from his lips.

"Dunno." Janet glanced at him. "Is that the strawberry one?"

"Nah, raspberry."

"Give us a try." She took the vape from him, breathing it in and letting it out. "Fuck that feels nice."

"Smells good too." Calum took it back. "Better than those cigarettes Ashton smokes."

"Ugh he smokes? What a fucking idiot."

"I know." Calum mused.

"Heard from Heidi?"

"Nuh."

"Wow. You're such a good boyfriend." Janet scowled.

"I'm literally the opposite of boyfriend material." Calum casually replied. "You and your girls mean nothing to me and you know it."

"Kristy doesn't."

"She'll get her heart broken if you don't tell her."

"Why do I have to tell her?" Janet huffed, annoyed.

"Cause she was yours first."

"Whatever." Janet stood up from the car. "I'm gonna go get a coffee. That bitch is gonna take forever in there."

"Well I'm coming with you."

"Fine. But you pay for your own coffee."

"Like I'm gonna let a chick pay for my stuff." Calum scoffed.

"You let Amanda pay for your stuff."

"Actually no, I scammed money from her." Calum corrected, walking alongside Janet.

"Mm, true." Janet hummed.

"She got real pissed at me when I broke it off."

"Why'd you break it off, anyway? Nothing wrong with getting money."

"Found a sugar daddy willing to give me thousands." Calum pulled out his phone, scrolling through and showing Janet as he spoke. "All I gotta do is pretend to love him and he basically fucks my bank account into Dubai."

"Oh wow!" Janet exclaimed, surprised. "Mustn't be hard for you."

"Nah, I've been faking love for ages." Calum snickered, putting his phone back away before another air of smoke left his lips. He trailed off before casually saying "might dye my hair."

"Hm, what colour?"

"What do you reckon?"

"Totally go blond." Janet said. "A real kick in the ass for everyone else." She laughed. "It's like you don't even care about what you did."

"Wanna know my secret?" Calum grinned jokingly.

"What is it?" She played along, laughing when he purposely leaned in closer and whispered loudly.

"I never love anyone to begin with."

She slapped his shoulder lightly with a chuckle. "You're a right bitch, Hood!"

"Hey, it gets me places. I don't care."

"You keep scamming money like that and you're gonna end up rich."

Calum laughed, wrapping an arm lazily around her waist. "You can be my PR Manager."

"You reckon a wedding will get you some views?" She snickered, giving him a wink as they walked into the coffee shop.

He gasped before letting out a laugh. "You're horrible!"

"Guess that makes us even." She flipped her hair over her shoulder, snatching a menu from the counter before they went and sat down.

"Maybe you should make more rich friends." She suggested, opening the menu.

"Sugar daddies?"

"They spend the most." She nonchalantly insisted. "And you have no idea how much I want a Porsche."

"Not before I get a Ferrari." Calum countered and she rolled her eyes with an amused smirk.

"Fine. I'll wait."

His phone dinged and he chuckled airily as he pulled it out, turning it around to show her another potential sugar daddy that had expressed their interest.

"Looks like you won't have to wait long."

💕😈💕😈

Well WHOOPS