6.1

Ashton did his best to be quick in taking care of Luke, and was ever so thankful when the blond fell asleep on the couch whilst some cartoon continued playing on the T.V.
Wrapped in blankets and cuddled with cushions, Luke was out like a light; pacifier in his mouth and mind completely at ease.

It had only been about twenty minutes until Ashton calmly returned to Michael, almost taken aback by the sight.
The man was curled on the floor, lips parted and glossed with saliva, body still tightly bound and eyes covered with pitch black fabric. With the way Michael seemed to enjoy squirming at the right angle, rubbing a leather strap over his dick and whimpering quietly, Ashton was fairly certain blindfolding him was one of his best ideas.

Michael didn't notice Ashton's presence until he flinched in surprise at the vibrator being pulled out and turned off before Ashton's hand touched his cheek.

"If only you could see yourself, baby. So filthy, covered in my cum like the toy you are."

His hand trailed down over Michael's side, caressing skin and grazing over leather. "I want to try something, is that okay?"

Michael whimpered with a nod but that wasn't good enough. Ashton needed a real answer.

"Words, slave." Ashton demanded.

"Yes Master." Michael whispered, barely clinging on to his own sanity. He had no idea how he'd lasted this long in his own head.

But Ashton did. All Michael needed was a little extra push.

"I'm going to gag you, is that alright? Not for very long... I just want to see how you look."

Michael was definitely too excited. "Yes-" he breathed "Yes Master, please. Please shut me up."

A part of Ashton felt love at how much Michael really trusted him. Slotting the gag in Michael's mouth and clasping it around his head, Ashton had taken away almost everything. His sight, his voice, his movement. Michael was utterly and completely at his mercy, and yet he was safe. He was so safe in Ashton's care.

"You almost make me feel bad about using you." Ashton casually hummed, a finger pushing against the gag as he watched Michael squirm. "Almost."

"I could leave you like this." Ashton let his hand ghost over Michael's dick. "But you're a good slut, aren't you? You'd lay there in your own filth for as long as I wanted."

"Would you beg for me?" Ashton wasn't expecting answers, lightly wrapping his fingers around Michael's cock. "Would you cry and sob until your master let you cum? Hm? Would you be so desperate as to fuck against the floor?"

Michael whined through the gag, saliva dribbling from his mouth as Ashton moved his hand up and down.

"If you were good, I'd let you ride my thigh." Ashton said, gently pushing Michael onto his back before lowering himself closer to the male's crotch.

"Let you rut against me, whining and begging."

"Or maybe... I'd fuck you." Ashton's breath was grazing the very tip of Michael by now. "Nice and hard against the wall."

Michael's entire body was shaking, trembling as Ashton came so close to wrapping his lips around the one part Michael desperately needed attention on. He shuddered, goosebumps riddling his skin as Ashton's tongue smoothed up along his shaft in a slow motion.

"Do you want me?" Ashton taunted, humming with amusement as Michael let out a low whine. "No?" Ashton's voice was quiet, a teasing whisper that caused Michael's dignity to disappear. "You don't need me, baby girl? Don't want me?"

Michael could've screamed, crying as Ashton's fingertips traced the underside of his cock; feeling every pulse and every twitch of the aching muscle.