CHARACTER ANSWERS!!!

IT WAS A BIT OF A CHALLENGE BUT I MANAGED TO GRAB THE WHOLE CREW AND SIT THEM DOWN FOR QUESTION TIME.

TELL YOU GUYS WHAT, I HAD TO DRAAAAAG CALUM AND HIS THOT OPS TO MY STUDIO BECAUSE HECK I WASNT GONNA PUT THEM ALL IN THE SAME ROOM

BUT ANYWAY, I QUESTIONED THEM ALL FOR YA' SO LET'S SEE WHAT THEY SAID:

ASHTON IRWIN

Author: hey cutie! Long time no see~!

Ashton: *giggle* I saw you a couple days ago actually.

Author: wait what?

Ashton: It was downtown, you were in the candy shop. *laughs* you looked like you were going insane

Author: *gasp* I LOVE THAT CANDY SHOP IT'S SO COOL, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AND OH MY GOSH THEY IT WAS HEAVEN

Author: Anyway! *mock serious face* time for some questions. You ready?

Ashton: Ready!

Author: First up we have Luke_is_a_fake_betch who asked "babe are you ok?"

Ashton: Ah, I want to say yes...

Author: buuuut?

Ashton: *sigh* but I'm gonna be honest and say no.

Author: Aw sweetie, c'mere *almost falls off chair to hug him* you are amazing and incredible and I will give you my rainbow lollipop I bought.

Ashton: *chuckle* I'm okay, thank you.

Author: Nope! You're gonna have my candy. Buuut before that we still have some questions to go through.

Author: Next up is a wonderful paragraph from LarryShipSails who said, and I quote, "I love you, you're so much better than Calum in every single way, I hope you know that. You actually bothered to learn every single thing about Mikey and Lukey. Their likes their dislikes. Their preferences regarding marriage. Their sexual preferences. What they need and what they can't take. Everything. Whereas that asshole never bothered to do anything of the sort. And now that he's gone I hope you won't be afraid to be in bigspace, because you don't have any reason to be now. But it's understandable if you still are coz fears like that don't go away that easily. And I'll give you as many hugs as you need while you work on overcoming that fear."

Author: And they added a cute lil' smiley face too. I like this person, they've been so super supportive of you and your two boys the whole way through.

Ashton: *tearing up*

Author: Sweetheart, did you want a tissue? *pulls out tissue box from handbag*

Ashton: *laughs through tears and takes box* why the heck do you have that in your bag?

Author: I also have an entire grilled cheese sandwich if you want that.

Ashton: *laughs* what the fuck?

Author: You gonna be okay?

Ashton: Yeah just... Thank you LarryShipSails I can't express how much I needed someone to tell me that. Gosh, I'd kiss your cheek for that. Thank you so much.