3.1

For EmtheSkullGamer, the wait is over. Thank you so much for your support on this story! 😊❤

/~~~~~~\

"You alright?" Calum asked, walking alongside Michael whose arms were wrapped around his left arm.

Their drinks were long gone, and their conversation had only recently died out to a comfortable silence. But Michael had more on his mind than he was letting off, though it wasn't exactly bad thoughts.

"Just thinking." Michael replied.

"What about?"

"Do you think we could go to your place?"

"Yeah, I don't see an issue with that. Why?"

"Well... I dunno." Michael trailed off, hesitant and unsure. "We just haven't been together in so long, you know? I feel lonely."

"I'm right here." Calum replied softly, slightly concerned.

"I know... but still." Michael shook his head with a sigh. "It's stupid."

"No it's not." Calum insisted. "I've got a key, she won't be home, whatever time you need with me I'm going to provide it without a doubt. Understand?"

Michael smiled. "Sounds good to me."

~~

¤~~~

As soon as Calum had turned around after shutting the front door, his back ended up thumping backward into it as a kiss was stolen by surprise.

"Sorry." Michael pulled away, slightly out of breath. "I needed that."

Calum didn't gift him with a verbal response, grabbing a hand to Michael's ass and tangling his fingers through soft brown hair. He yanked Michael closer, their bodies clashing together as he kissed the man with divine passion.

They barely pulled for a breath, eyes open and clouded as Michael whispered out in pleasant surprise. "You really went for it, didn't you?"

"I've spent three, bordering four, weeks away from you and you think I'm passing up the chance to make my slut feel good?"

Michael shivered, blushing with arousal.

"Do anything naughty while I was away, hm?" Calum teased, smirking as Michael squeaked when he squeezed his ass.

"No." Michael flushed bright red, buzzed at how close they both were. "Just-Just cried." He nervously chuckled.

"No more tears, right baby?" Calum hummed, kissing him gently and letting his lips linger for a moment. "I'd rather you moaned for me instead."

"We should—We should take this elsewhere." Michael suggested, trying to hold back his excitement. He'd missed Calum so much, and now? Now he was going to have everything back.

"I agree. Legs up, I'll carry you."

Michael hesitated. "I don't think you-"

Calum gave him a stern look. "Are you backchatting me?"

"Absolutely not." Michael jumped, clutching his arms tightly around Calum's neck.

"That's what I thought."