3.4

Calum pulled Michael's arm, tugging him closer as the other two fell instantly into their positions; kneeling at the end of Calum and Michael's bed and waiting patiently for further instructions.

Michael's eyes widened slightly in surprise, only to relax as Calum tugged him flush against his body and kissed him deeply. His hand smoothed down to Michael's ass, cupping at the jean-covered flesh as he tilted their kiss; his tongue slipping easily into Michael's mouth.

Michael groaned, his sounds eliciting a shiver from Luke and anticipation from Ashton as Calum drove his tongue deeper into the kiss.

Both subs sat and helplessly watched, itching for attention yet obsessed with the scene before them.
Calum moved his hand further down, clutching Michael's thigh and bringing his leg to hook over his waist whilst his other hand moved from where it had been tugging on his hair. It slipped past Michael's jeans, pushing the waistband down slightly much to the aroused surprise of the other two.

Michael blushed, too overwhelmed by the kiss Calum was smirking into to do anything about the exposed red lace thong he'd been told to wear.

Luke bit his lip, shifting about as his already irritated dick perked up even more so than from Ashton's previous attention he'd had.

Ashton had the guts to speak, wanting either less clothes on his daddies or more attention on him. "Daddy-" He whined, pouting.

Calum hummed, moving his lips from Michael's and instead kissing over the man's neck. Michael gave out a breathy moan, realising he would have to be the one to answer Ashton.

"Yes princess?" He panted, feeling Calum push their bodies closer together.

"My princess parts hurt." Ashton whined once more.

"What do you want daddy to do?"

"Help me!"

"Don't be so bossy, princess." Michael managed to get out his response before throwing his head back with a significantly low groan that had Luke chubbing up with a shiver.

"Oh fuck, yes." Michael panted heavily, his hands tugging desperately on Calum's hair.

Luke swallowed thickly, nervously speaking up. "C-Can I help, please?"

"'Course baby." Calum pulled off of Michael's neck, his grip on the man's thigh tightening as he pulled him as close as possible. "What would you like to do?"

"A-Anything." Luke insisted.

Calum's gaze flickered to meet Michael's lustfilled one, fucked out and pink lipped. "What do you think, babe? Wanna use him?"

"No." Michael breathed, barely catching his breath. A wicked smirk graced his lips. "I think they should be punished for what they did."

"Oh." Calum mused, interested. "How do you want to punish them?"

"Fuck me." Michael bluntly instructed. "Make them watch what they can't have. I'll show them how a real bitch takes it. You show them what they're missing out on."

Ashton gasped. "No! That's not fair!"

"Too bad." Calum agreed to Michael's idea. "On the floor, on your knees. Hands behind your back."

Luke was the first to obey, kneeling down and clasping his hands behind his back in the hopes that behaving might get him something good at the end.

Ashton huffed "no", acting up like the brat he was. Calum pecked Michael's lips quickly before pulling away completely and moving towards Ashton.
He leaned down, getting only inches away from the male's face.