0.9

"Daddy!" Luke grinned with excitement, bursting through the front door with an ice cream cone in his hand.

Calum glanced up from where he'd been reading his book on the lounge room couch and reached a hand up; pushing the thick black reading glasses he wore, "Someone's happy." He commented with a slight smirk of amusement.

"Mikey bought me ice cream." Luke smiled, holding out the ice cream to the brunet, "Try some!"

"No thank you. I've just eaten."

Michael came in with a stack of bags on each arm, and a pitiful Ashton trailing behind him with two bags, "At your work thing?" He asked.

"Yes. They insisted." He answered before questioning "And why is the little one so upset?"

"He was naughty." Michael came back from the kitchen, after having dumped the bags on the table, and then answered "He upset Luke because he couldn't get a lollipop. Isn't that right?"

Ashton huffed and nodded, gaze on the floor.

Calum gently closed his book, "Now what did I tell you about sweets, Ashton?" He stood up, placing his book on the side table, "I told you that you weren't to have any for at least a week, and you disobeyed me."

Ashton huffed, grumbling under his breath, and Calum scorned him, "What was that? Care to repeat it?"

"Nothing." Ashton spat bitterly.

Luke watched, sitting on the couch with wide eyes. Ashton could be a real brat sometimes.

Calum gripped the male's chin in his hand and forced him to look up, "You're going to put away the groceries right now and meet me in your room afterwards."

"But-"

"No. You know you're in trouble, don't make it worse for yourself."

Ashton pouted and walked off as he was told to.
Luke blushed but smiled when both older males turned to look at him once Ashton had gone.
Calum shared a brief glance with Michael before flashing Luke a sly smile and walking closer.

"Are you enjoying your ice cream?" Calum asked with a hum.

Luke nervously looked up at him, "Sh-Should I n-not be?"

Michael came around the back of the couch, leaning over as he calmly draped his arms over Luke's front from behind, "You deserve to be."

Luke shivered, almost dropping his ice cream as it melted in his grasp.
Calum braced his hands on Luke's knees and leaned in closer.

Luke flinched in surprise, his breath hitching in his throat as the older man slowly slid their tongue along the edge of his ice cream; catching a vanilla droplet that had began to roll down the waffle cone.

It was then Luke realised he was about to be a part of Ashton's punishment.

Calum hummed, glancing up at Michael, "Has Luke been a good sub today?"

"He's been very good." Michael's breath hit the back of Luke's neck, "So good he deserves a reward."

Luke swallowed thickly, "Didn't I get the ice cream a-as my reward though?"

"Don't you want something more?"

Luke hesitated, and Calum spoke softly, "Tell us what you want, Luke..."

The ice cream almost slipped from Luke's hand and Calum swiftly caught it by the end of its cone. "Vanilla." He commented, giving Luke a sly smile, "You've always enjoyed things soft, haven't you?"

"I-.."

Calum leaned forward and kissed him as Luke shivered, feeling Michael's own lips kissing delicately up his neck.

Shortly after, Calum pulled away with a quiet breath, "Come and meet us in Ashton's room..."

Michael hummed, "And wear that cute blue skirt you bought yesterday." Luke blushed and Michael smirked, "It makes me really horny."

Luke's heart slowly began to return to a normal pace, having raced at the mere closeness of the other two, as they pulled away.
They gave him a final glance before disappearing towards Ashton's room; ready for the man to enter once he'd finished his chore.

Luke tossed his ice cream into the kitchen bin, quickly going to his own room and changing his jeans into the skirt Michael apparently liked.

When he stepped into Ashton's room, he visibly swallowed the lump in his throat; watching both Michael and Calum loop hot pink straps around the headboard of the bed.

Michael looked over at him and grinned, "Wanna help, babe?"

"I dunno how to tie knots like that." Luke admitted.

Calum hummed lightly, tightening the strap with a quick pull, "I suppose that's a good thing." He gave Luke a cheeky smile, walking over to him, "Wouldn't want you getting any ideas with Ashton."

Michael snickered, "You and I both know Luke would be the one getting tied."

Calum softly brushed his fingers over Luke's cheek, "But Luke wouldn't be the submissive one."

Michael pulled the elastic waistband of Luke's skirt, "That I don't doubt. He'd probably want his dick sucked, maybe a couple shows." He let the waistband snap back, making Luke jump with a hiss at the sudden impact.

Calum kept twirling Luke's hair around his finger, both older males purposely hovering close, "Is that true?" He asked, curious, "Do you want that?"

"I-" Luke had to take a breath, letting himself get too caught up in the brown of Calum's eyes, "I want whatever you give me."

"Aw." Calum combed his fingers through Luke's hair from the top to the back, "You're such a good sub, aren't you?"

"Yes daddy." Luke let out a heavy breath as Calum gripped his hair lightly and gently pulled his head back.

"What should we do to Ashton, hm?" Calum asked.

"I don't know." Luke's gaze flickered around the ceiling, his head still held back.

He shuddered, feeling a pair of lips latch onto his neck. Judging by Calum still speaking it had to be Michael.
Of course it was Michael, he loved all things kissing. Especially rough.

"We could deny him." Calum suggested, "Or... Make him cum multiple times."

Luke groaned, his legs shaking at the feeling Michael was putting him through. And all Calum did was hum as though Michael wasn't marking up the blond with bright red that would turn deep thumping purple.

"We could make him pleasure us. But I feel as though he would enjoy that."

"S-Spank him?" Luke tried to speak, only to clench his eyes shut as Michael's hand came around his torso, sliding down the front of his skirt, "a-Ah-"

Calum smiled wickedly, "I have an idea..." He ducked down and latched his own teeth onto the line of Luke's jaw, sucking slowly with a burning softness. When he pulled away Luke was a panting mess.

"We'll make him watch."