4.2

Sorry if anything doesn't make sense, it's like almost 12:30am and I'm exhausted lol. But I did promise lilybelle129 that I'd update for their lil' sick selves. Hope you feel better soon, hun 😊💙

💙🖤💙🖤

Luke sat slouched at the kitchen table, tiredly nibbling at his toast.

"Did you not sleep well?" Michael asked, concerned as he sat down across from the blond with his coffee.

"I heard fighting." Luke mumbled. "Woke up when a door slammed."

"Did you hear anything else?" Michael questioned, cautiously.

Luke shook his head. "I put my earphones in."

"Mm." Michael couldn't think of anything to say, feeling awful for Luke. Fighting was horrible, especially after they had just patched things up.

The silence was broken into tiny shards as Ashton walked in with a bright smile, and Michael couldn't pin point if it were real or fake. He was in the normal black and grey attire, jeans, Vans and a shirt, but he seemed excited.

"Alright, I've decided on something!"

"What?" Luke asked, confused.

"We are going to go shopping!" Ashton declared, smiling like a kid on Christmas.

Luke instantly perked up, beaming. "We are?!"

"Downtown, Main Street. We are going to buy whatever we want. Know why? Because we deserve it." He gently pulled Luke out of his seat, grabbing his arm before doing the same to Michael. "Because you are both the absolute most beautiful, amazing people ever."

"You're sucking up." Michael playfully pointed out. "What do you want?

"For you to be happy." Ashton grinned, pinching Michael's cheek.

"You definitely want your dick sucked." Michael couldn't help but be slightly unsure.

"Michael, I'm serious. I want to see you two smile, I don't need anything for it." Ashton frowned, is this how Michael really felt? That he needed to always give pleasure in return for anything?

"I'm gonna go grab my wallet and finally pull my car out of the garage, I'll meet you guys out front."

💙🖤💙🖤

Michael peered at his surroundings through his dark sunglasses, watching the world go by as he wandered beside an overly excited Luke holding a coffee in one hand and Ashton's wrist in the other; dragging him along.

Ashton didn't seem to mind, smiling in pure amusement as Luke pointed out each store he wanted to go into.

Michael realised now that this was supposed to be Ashton's idea of distracting his boys from Calum's absence.

Luke gasped loudly, dropping his almost empty coffee onto the pavement as he stopped at the window of a clothing store.

Ashton huffed. "Lu, your drink-"

"Daddy, look!" Luke's eyes were wide, staring at a blue dress draped over a mannequin.

Michael was surprised by Luke's addressing of Ashton but decided now wasn't the time to question it. Now was the time to let Luke smile and giggle and have fun.