Violetta knows

"No, no. I wish I could." He said, giving Beatriz a smile. I remember when he used to look at me like that. "But, I have business meetings with people from America, I can't reschedule them because they're coming from a different counrty. That wouldn't be fair."

I love how he thinks of others, it's so sweet.

"Oh, okay." Replied Violetta. "Beatriz, when are you going?"

I'm so glad Violetta asked all the questions because I wanted to know all the answers, but I thought it would look suspicious if I showed too much interest.

"I leave tonight, so this is out last dinner together for two weeks. I know it's last minute, but I only just found out myself, today."

"Right" replied Violetta. I thought she was being rather quiet, so I decided I would ask her why later, when her dad isn't around.

"Well. I'm going to go and pack the rest of my things, I'll see you all in two weeks!" She got up and gave German a kiss before going upstairs. That's twice in a week that I've seen them kiss. I wish it was me. I wish I was the one he was kissing. I love him. I've loved Him the longest. My love for him doesn't seem to die. It's times like this I wish it would.

I just stared at them, with a melancholy look. German turned to face me, so I quickly turned around so he couldn't see my facial expression, but I'm pretty sure he did. But before he had a chance to question me on it, I went up to bed to do some 'studio stuff'.

I waited for Violetta to come to bed, so I didn't have to see German again, so I could ask her what was wrong. I quietly creeped across the landing to Violetta's room.

"Knock knock" I said whilst knocking. No reply. "Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

I walked over to her bed and sat beside her.

"Vilu, what's wrong? Why do you look so sad?"

Without a reply, she lunged forwards and gave me a tight hug.

"What is it?" I asked, she was really worrying me.

"I know." She whispered in my ear.

"You know what?"

"I know that you still love him, Angie. I know."