Nothing to worry about

We returned from the hospital and all was good and well. German worries too easily. I was back at my home with my feet up as German rushed around after me.

"German, I'm fine. You heard the nurse, it was just low blood pressure. Just sit down." I pleaded. It was sweet that he cares so much, but he needed to just take a minute and sit down!

German sighed and sat beside me.

"You worry too much!" I joked as I poked him playfully in the stomach.

He just laughed and moved my hair out of my face. "It's because I love you." He whispered.

He looked deep into my eyes and I was about to kiss him when the door burst open.

"Angie!" Screamed Violetta running through the door. "I got dad's text. Are you okay? Is the baby?!" She frantically cried. She worries too much, just like her father.

'Baby'. Then I realised. She still didn't know anything.

"The babies are fine." I reply with a smirk.

"Babies? More than one? Twins?" She squealed as she ran towards me.

"Triplets!" German corrected her.

Violetta squealed again and pulled us in for a hug.

"And you two? You're...?"

"Together." German said as he took my hand.

"Woah, I missed all of this? Where was I!" Joked Violetta.

German took my hand, "yeah, it all happened so fast... But it just feels so right, doesn't it?" He asked me with a smile.

I don't reply, I just held his hand tighter and snuggled into his chest.

"I'm so happy for you two. You're perfect for each other."

I don't know why but this made me cry.

"Angie, what is it?" German asked.

"I don't know... I'm not sad, I'm happy." I replied as I flapped my arms around and took deep breaths.

"Hormones." Said Violetta.

"And you know this because..." German asked.

Violetta just rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm leaving for tour soon."

Tour. I'd completely forgotten. Of course she was! How could I forget!

I managed to stop crying and asked if anyone was hungry, but of course German insisted that I do not cook, he said he would cook.

"Dad, you've never cooked before..." Violetta pointed out.

I let out a little giggle because I knew she was right.

"Come on, how hard could it be?"

"Clueless." Violetta whispered to me as she went into the kitchen to help her dad cook dinner.

I could get used to people running around after me. Although, I do miss the studio.