Married life.

*a few years later*

"Connor! Leave Vincente alone!" I frantically shouted. He was always pulling on the poor dogs ears!

He turned and laughed at me before toddling off, the dog sure his chance to be free and ran out onto the garden.

"You cheeky monkey!" I say as I chase him. I caught him and pulled him into a hug and started to ticking him.

"Mummy! No! Stop! Mummy! I'm telling daddy!" He squealed.

"You're telling me what?" Said German, appearing through the back doors with Levi in his arms.

"Mummy tickle me!" He shouted.

Levi saw Connor and squirmed out of German's arms and toddled over to Connor.

German just laughed and shook his head. "Well maybe I should tickle mummy for you!"

"German" I said sternly "don't you dare." I demanded.

"I don't know. Connor, Levi, what do you think?"

"Do it! Do it!" They both laughed, clapping their hands.

"You heard them!" Laughed German as he ran toward me.

"German! German no! Stop stop!" I laughed as he tickled my ribs.

"I'll stop, for a kiss." He smirked.

"Okay! Okay!" I laughed, still being tickled. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Call that a kiss?" Laughed German, tickling me harder.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I squealed. He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Ewwwww!" The boys said at the same time. "Stop!"

I pulled away and laughed again.

"Hey where's Amelia?" I asked German after he stopped tickling me.

German's smile widened. "Here" he says as he took me by the hand, "they're through here."

German lead me through to the other room, the boys toddling behind us.

My heart melted at the scene of Violetta sat with Amelia on her knee by the piano.

Violetta was teaching her how to play.

"Look mummy! Look what Vilu taughted me!" She smiled. She started to press piano keys down and the sound was beautiful. I knew then that she was going to be just like Vilu.

"That's beautiful sweet heart," I smiled.

"What do you think daddy?" Asked Amelia proudly.

"That was lovely Amelia." He smiled.

"Yay!" Laughed Amelia as she clapped her hands.

Amelia jumped off of Vilu's lap and ran straight towards me and German and grabbed both our legs. This was her way of hugging us I guess.

Vilu stood up and walked towards us, "I hope you don't mind, Amelia felt left out because Levi and Connor were playing 'boy games' so I asked if she'd like to see me play and then she wanted a go."

"We don't mind at all do we?" Asked German.

"Not at all. It was beautiful." I smiled.

"Well I have to go, Leon is picking me up soon!" Said Violetta excitedly.

Leon and Vilu recently got engaged. I think it's so sweet, they were like high school sweethearts still going strong!

"Alright, see you at the same time tomorrow?" I aksed.

"Of course!" She smiled.

"Bye Vilu!" The triplets shouted at the same time. "Love you Vilu!"

"Bye guys!" She smiled and she bent down and gave them all a big hug.

I can only hope that Vilu and Leon will grow up to be as happy as me and German.

***

We finally got the triplets to fall asleep after an exhausting day of keeping them entertained, so me and German were sat on the sofa. I rested my head on his lap and looked straight up at him. He gazed down on me and started to smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked, still beaming up at him.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful my wife is and how much I love our children." He replied.

He was making me blush violently, but I didn't care. "I love you German, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I whispered.

German sat stroking my hair and whispered "I love you more."

"German, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." He replied calmly.

"You know when the triplets are older?"

"Yes."

"Do you think we could...you know, have another baby?"

I sat silently waiting for an answer, afraid of what German's reaction would be. He didn't say anything, he propped me up on his knee, lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "I guess we could use another team member" he grinned.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly. It was the first time we'd kissed without an interruption for a long time, so the kiss seemed to have lasted a life time.

[A/N] and that's that! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it! I feel this is probably my favourite thing I've written. If you Don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm probably sat trying to turn my ideas into stories, which can sometimes be impossible. Not even kidding.