Memory lane

[a/n] ooo how fancy is this new wattpad update? So shmancy!

"German, why have your brought me here?" I asked rather annoyed as we arrived outside the mansion.

"Angie, just follow me, please." He said.

I thought about it for a minute and decided that I should just follow him. He took me into the kitchen and I had no idea why.

"German why have you brought me here?" I asked confused.

"It will all make sense later." He said as he took my hand and walked me towards the other end of the kitchen.

"So..." I said to break the silence. I was really hoping that he would just tell me what was going on.

I stood holding onto the kitchen side, German went to get a glass of water then came over and stood in front of me with the water.

I suddenly realised what was he was doing.

The kiss. This is where we kissed.

"Do you know what happens next?" He whispered as he got closer to me.

"I think I recall." I joked with a smile on my face.

He put the glass down beside me and kissed me softly, his hands were on my cheeks, just like last time.

When the kiss was over he moved a piece of hair out of my face and said to me "this time, there's nobody here to interrupt us."

"Yeah, that's what you think." Laughed Violetta as she opened the fridge to get a drink.

She closed the fridge and turned to face us. "So, care to explain what's going on here? And I'd ask you why you didn't come home last night, but it think it's obvious now." She said, directing it at German.

"Vilu, can we do this later? We have a few things we need to tell you." Asked German.

"Sure." She said with a smile. She skipped out of the kitchen and went to her room.

"Now," said German, grabbing my hand. "Come on."

He directed me out of the door. And we were walking to somewhere again.

"German, where are you taking me?"

"You'll know when we get there." He grinned.

"That makes no sense, of course I'll know where we are going when we get there." I moaned.

German just laughed and shook his head.

"Hopefully we can get through this bit without any interruptions." He said as he guided me towards the bench near the studio.

The other place we kissed.

"If you haven't already guessed, I'm not doing this in any particular order. I know we kissed here before we kissed in the kitchen."

I just laughed.

We sat down on the bench and he said "if I remember correctly you were the one that kissed me here." He gave me a little wink an she said this.

I think I was supposed to kiss him a this point, but I had other ideas.

"Uh, so it was." I teased.

"So..." He said getting closer to me.

"So..." I said budging away from him.

He gave me a frustrated look and I just laughed and moved in closer.

"I guess you want to me to kiss you now." I whispered.

"That was the idea, yes."

I put my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips against his. It was much better than last time, as it was just a distraction and wasn't really a proper kiss. Not like this one.