A pain

"what was that all about?" Asked German sounding confused as he turned to face me.

"I have no idea..." I reply slowly, still in shock.

"But" I added. "Why did you come with music sheets?"

It just came to me and I know for sure I didn't ask for any music sheets.

"You sent me a text asking for them, so I brought them to you." He casually replied.

"No I didn't." I protested.

"Yes you did." He pulled his phone out his pocket and showed me the message. "Look."

"We'll yes, that's my number. But I didn't send that."

"What?"

"Look." I say as I flick through our previous texts. "Look, I never sign my name at the end of a text, yet this one says Angie at the bottom? I didn't send that."

Then I remembered. Carlos! I left my bag with him when I went for the ice creams. He could have easily sent the texts from my phone then, I don't have a pass lock on my phone.

"Carlos." I whisper out loud.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Carlos sent it! He set us up! This whole thing was a set up!"

"Right. That's it." He said as he started to storm off.

"No! German come back!" I shout as I grab the end of his shirt. He turned to face me.

Then I had this excruciating pain in my stomach. I clenched my fist and fell to my knees in agony.

This isn't normal, is it?

"Angie?!" German frantically panicked as he rushed to my side and held my hand. I held it tight as I waited for the pain to pass.