The After Math

"German I..." I didn't know what to do or say.

"Angie...shh..." He said. I sat on the sofa with my head leant on him. He stroked my hair and soothed me as I cried, moaned, and cried more.

"German... I told her everything. Everything I'd dreaded saying to her, I did. And she didn't say anything. Not a word. She just...walked out on me...on her grandchildren."

After my mother mentioned Carlos being the father to German's children, I saw how much it hurt him. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I just said it all. I just blabbed and she said nothing. She just picked up her purse and left.

"Angie, she'll come around." He said in his soothing tone, still stroking my hair as I cry into his shirt.

"And if she doesn't?" I asked, I raised my head and looked him in the eyes, because I wanted an honest answer.

"Then we'll get through this. We always do. Look at what we've been through together, Angie." He whispered, staring me directly in the eyes.

He slowly put his shirt sleeve to my face and removed the tears falling from my face. I closed my eyes as he did this, which means I didn't see him put his lips on mine, but I felt it. He slowly put both of his hands on my face as he pulled me onto his lap properly. He continued to kiss me. How he did this with all the baby weight I was carrying, I'll never know.

When he finally pulled away he kept his hands on my cheeks and whispered to me "we're a team Angie. We don't need anybody else."

And he was right, we were a team, a team of six. Me, him, Vilu, baby number one, two and three.

I eventually fell asleep with my head on German's lap. It was only dinner time,but everything got to me and I was tired. When I awoken I turned to face German but realised he wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes and carefully sat up, protectively holding my baby bump.

"German?" I asked in a daze. "German? Hello?" I carefully stood up to go and find him when I saw petals on the floor. I had no idea why they were there, but there was no way I was cleaning them up!

"German, whatever you've done, you've left a mess!" I shouted with a frown on my face.

I slowly waddled forward to the kitchen where I noticed the petals continued out into the garden. I made my way to the garden door, which was open.

"German, why are there petals all over the floor?!" I shouted as I reached the back garden and saw him stood on the porch.

"I was trying to be romantic..." He laughed.

[a/n] really short chapter! but haven't uploaded in a while and I'm planning a big chapter for y'all!