Chapter 2

*Jocelyn's POV*

I was in Lauern's/Dani's/Lisa's room with Lauren and Dani. We were talking for a while. Dani told us she'll be back and left the room.

Lauren gets up and walks to the door. She closed the door and locked.

What's going on?

My heart beats like a drum as Lauren walks toward to me. She gets close to me.

Each step I take one back, she takes toward me until I hit the wall. Now our body are touching. My heart beats more faster if it's possible.

I can feel her breath on my lips.

"Why do you make me feels this way?" she was looking at me then my lips. She was about to kiss me.

I wake up to the bouncing that the twins made. They are jumping on my bed, giggling.

I groaned. I realized it was just a dream. Damn.

"Wake up!" Jayden yells as I was about to fall asleep again.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we're going to Cimorelli's and going to be late!" Ashley yells.

Shit. I forget. I told the twins to leave my room. They giggled and ran away. Kid..

I guess Kayla told dad about the invitation.

I changed my outfit and walks downstairs.

"Ready?" my dad asked.

~Cimorelli's~

I had to get know about the Cimorelli's. I had to admit they're pretty cool and kind. We've talked for a while.

Lauren gets up. "I'll be back." she left.

Lisa raised her eyebrow. "I'll be back, too. Just checking on Lauren to make sure." She excused herself and to find Lauren.

I'm teaching Dani ABC's signs.

I noticed Lisa and Lauren are back.

"Sorry, girl problems." Lisa told us. Lauren nodded and gave us a fake smile.

*Lauren's POV*

I'm nervous to see Jocelyn again because she make me feel this way like I never had this feeling like this before. It drives me crazy.

"Lauren? Lauren!" Lisa waved her hand in front of my face.

I looked at Lisa confused.

"I've saying your name for 5 minutes! Are you okay? Is there something on your mind?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

"I'm fine and there is nothing on my mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." I smile. "See?"

"Okay if you says so. Anyway the DeLaCruz is coming soon. Get ready bun." Lisa said and left the room.

I sighs. I walks downstairs. I saw Dani in the living room, watching Pretty Little Liars(A/N I've never seen that show before.)

I heard the knocks coming from the front door. I answered.

Wow my heart skips a beat when I saw Jocelyn. She has a beanie on with a black tank with a grey pocket, and a dark blue ripped skinny jean. I guess she's not a girly girl, more like tomboy. But she still takes my breath away.

"C-Come in." I stuttered. I haven't met her dad and other siblings beside Kayla.

"Hello, my name is Daniel DeLaCruz. Nice to meet you."