Chapter 15

READERS POV

It's been a month and two week since Jocelyn and Lauren had broken up.

Lauren might seem she's doing okay and happy but inside she isn't. Lauren had a new boyfriend, Andrew but she dumped him over a text a week ago. She used him to forget Jocelyn but it didn't work, Jocelyn was the only thing on her mind, everytime Andrew and Lauren kissed, she'd imagined him as Jocelyn. She wore a necklace ring and bracelet that Jocelyn gave her for birthday. She cried herself to sleep every night. She see her in the school, she has her in her English, Math, lunch, gym and homeroom. They haven't talk since that day they broke up.

Jocelyn haven't talk often, she had been in and out of the hospital due her diabetes, she hadn't eaten for a month. Two week ago, she started to drinking again, to rid her pain. Nobody know expect Kayla, Alex and Lauren. Alex told Lauren but she acted she didn't care but she did. She started to self harming again. She cut herself, the scars she created were everything on her stomach and arms. She tried to suicidal committed for third time. She went to the hospital once and Kayla caught her twice in the bathroom. Lauren heard about this, yet she acted she didn't care. Jocelyn only had few friend in school. Its hard for her to seeing Lauren in school and few of her classes. She wanted to sit back of the class but she can't because she was deaf.

On other note, Kayla and Alex were going stronger than ever and Jocelyn wished her relationship with Lauren was just like her sister and her boyfriend. Christian and Luis were getting closer than before and haven't admitted yet.

Lisa had checked on Jocelyn once a week to make sure if she's doing okay but she knew Jocelyn wasn't. Lisa and Dani had to listen to her sister crying every night and it hurt them to see her sister like this. Dani and Lisa were the only sisters who knew Lauren still love her and caring about her but she can't believe Lisa or Jocelyn about Teala thing. Inside of her won't believe it.

Will Lauren ever believe Jocelyn, does she have to move on and start a fresh start with Jocelyn or will she find someone else and move on from her?

Will they find a way to back together? Will Jocelyn try to talk with Lauren?

Jocelyn's POV

The vibrating alarm went off. I rolled over to turned it off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I ruffed my short hair. Oh yeah I got a haircut, it's kinda like Zayns hair down. I got up and looked at myself on the mirror.

Lauren.

I can't get her off my mind. I sighed. I walked over to the wardrobe and putted on my faded blue long sleeve button up and black ripped skinny jean. I grabbed my grey hoodie. Its October, it's chilly outside.

I walked down the stairs and found my family eating their breakfast in the kitchen. I waved them and went to the living room. I don't eat that much. I waited for them to done with their breakfast so I would drive them to the school.

Kayla went with Alex and the others expect Christian. Sometime I wished their relationship just like my relationship with Lauren where they told everything, being honest, never keep any secrets, trust in each other... Why can't Lauren just believe me? She didn't trust me.. I felt myself to cry, I blinked couple time to prevent them falling down on my face. I took a deep breath. I walked to the kitchen, they just done and putted the dishes in the sink.

"Ready?" I asked. They nodded and grabbed their backpacks. We hopped in the car and waited for Christian. He was running in the rush and joined us. "Hey!" He said. Luis teach him the basic and advanced signs. I drove to the twins and Kevin's school, Malibu Elementary then Christian and Luis's school, Malibu Junior. I drove on my way to school, Malibu High. I parked my car next to Alex's car. I walked passed Lauren and her friends, whose were chatting outside. I went inside and walked over to my locker. My friend, Diego was there, leaning on the wall. He's hard of hearing. His family were deaf. He and I had all classes together.