Chapter 19

Jocelyn's POV

Finally I'm going to home. I know my brothers and sisters name, about myself, and everything I suppose to know. The things I don't know yet was my scars on my arms, stomachs and waist. My loss hearing had gotten worse. So I can't heard anything.

I felt someone tugging my hospital gown. I looked down and found Ashley who supposed was my sister who I shared my birthday with along Jayden. She hugged my leg.

I remembered she bawled she found out that I don't remembered her and our family. I felt so bad and upset. I wanted to regain my memory back.

I putted my knees on the floor to match her height.

"I might not remember you but I love you so much no matter what." And she wrapped her little arms around my neck and hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you too." She said.

"Let's go?" I said. She nodded.

"But you need change your clothes." I looked down, noticed I was still wearing an ugly gown. "Right. Have my clothes?"

She gave my black long sleeve shirt and blue jean along vans. I went to the bathroom and changed.

---------------------------

"Lauren and Lisa are here!" Ashely yelled as we got home from the hospital. They were sitting on the porch. I felt the butterflies in my stomach when I saw Lauren.

"Hey." I smiled and offered my hand to help her get up. She gladly accepted and held my hand. I felt the tickling in my chest when she smiled. "Hi." I knew I really liked Lauren but I felt there was something's up like she lied me about what's reason why we broke up and I can't figured it out. I was going to ask her later whenever we were alone.

We didn't noticed our hands were stilling held each other until I saw Kayla and Lisa stared at our hands and whispered each other. I let her hand go and I might noticed Lauren frowned a bit little but shake it off like it meant nothing to her.

"Want to go the mall?" Lisa asked us. I shook my head no. "I'm tired and I just get out of the hospital. I want to relax a bit little."

"Mind if I would stay with you?" Lauren asked me. I shrugged. "If you want to."

"Alright, see you later!" Kayla said and left with Lisa and Alex who just came over a bit little while ago.

Lauren and I went to my room, well Lauren went and I followed her. I looked around my room. My room was neat and organized. The wall were purple and my name was on the wall above my queen bed. My bed was covered with black blanket with two white pillows. My TV was on the opposite wall. My desk was left side of the TV along mirror dresser and I had a walk in closet on the opposite wall.

"This is my room?" I asked her and she nodded and Well we were alone for now. "Can I ask you something and please be honest." I asked.

Lauren's POV

I got nervous what was she going to ask. "Uhm sure. What is it?"

"What are the reason why we actually broke up?" I bit my bottom lip. "And those scars? I know you know the reasons. I deserve to know." She added and rolled her sleeves up but I stared at her green eyes, turning greenish grey slowly instead her scars.

"Well." I heard her husky voice that I fell in love and still love in with. "Do you really want to know right now?" She nodded and took a seat.

Here we go. I thought to myself.

"The reasons why we broke up because I caught you kissed or Teala you'll know about her later.

Anyway she kissed you as I entered my room. You guys were against the wall. I was overreacted and ran away to the beach. Later, I got home back and you weren't there but you got come back after while I got home. I broke up with you. Not because it wasn't working it. It was perfectly working it out." I said. "And those scars.. Everybody don't think it was my fault but I do. I caused those pains you were going to through. I was one of those reasons why you harmed yourself. You harmed yourself more than just cutting. You tried kill yourself couple time. You start drink again. I caused those. It's my fault. You can blame me if you feel like it. I'm sorry." I didn't realized I was crying and looked away to avoid to making eye contract with Jocelyn. I heard the door opened and firmly closed. I was so heartbroken. She left to wherever she was going to.

I firmly held my necklace. I wished I could go back and changed everything but that's not how it work. You had to work it out, not walked away. I looked around her room and saw a picture of us cuddling on her backyard, looking at the night sky outside . Kayla took that picture. Also I saw a picture of me covered with colorful frosting. Jocelyn took that picture on Kayla's 18th birthday party.

"Hey babe." Jocelyn said, hiding something behind her back.

"Hi?" She was acting odd. She was grinning for no reason. "Are you alright? Something's wrong?" I asked.

"Of course I'm fine. Just missing you." She leaned forward to kiss me but she squished a cupcake on my face. "Jo! I'm going to kill you!"

"Wait!"

"What?"

She took her phone out. "Say chesse!" She took a picture and ran away.

I kept looked at pictures on her board above her desk. I can't believe she kept those picture, never took them down. I've stayed in her room for an hour and a half an hour, just sat on her bed and looking at a photo album she kept in her drawers.

"Why are you still here?" A husky voice harshly said. I got up and looked at her, standing near her doorframe. She looked mad and she looked she cried. Her eyes were puffed and red. I can see her tears sprains on her face.

"I just can't leave us like this..." My voice cracked. "And I'm sorry I wasn't honest you at the beginning. I just don't want to lose you aga-"

"You already did. You had me once." Did she got her memory back? I didn't remembered telling her we weren't talking after the breakup. "We never were friends after the breakup. You lied. We stopped talking. I always will like you but you hurt me and I'm afraid to get hurt again. Just leave." I shook my head no.

She walked past me and tried to pushed me out of her room but she can't because I was wrapping my arms around her torso tightly. I don't want to us be like this before again. She tried to pushed me off her and succeeded. She was about to shut her door. I jumped on her and kissed her.

------------------------------------

HEY YOU! SORRY NOT SORRY FOR LEAVING LIKE THIS.

Hey at least I updated lol. I've been busy with drama club and cross country. Homecoming dance is coming soon and remember this girl who stole my first kiss? I asked her to be my homecoming date and she said yes! Yayayay sorry. How was your day?

So I'll just leaving this. Bye.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Jocelyn

P.S. this isn't Jocelyn, it's Camilleeeeee. Jo want me update her story, she wrote this in her phone. Peace 💃✌️👭🐘🐑🐒bye elephants.

P.P.S why isn't her profile picture of me? So I changed the picture (;