Chapter 25

Hey I had to skip or it would be bored. I really hope you'll love this!

*two and half year later*

Lauren's POV

Urgh I miss Jocelyn so much. I'm on the tour with my sisters right now. I haven't see her for three and half month and tomorrow is our second anniversary. I frowned of that thought because I wouldn't be with her on our first anniversary and also I didn't spent our first anniversary with her neither because I was in Brazil for the concert. Skyping and FaceTime with her isn't the same. I miss her touch, her smell of french vanilla, her hugs, her kisses and everything. I made a song for her and our relationship. I forget to tell you, Jocelyn got two implant cochlear couple months ago. Now she can able to hear again. Anyway our song called, Next To You. (all rights to Ally Hills. not my song.) Jocelyn fell in love with it.

"Aww! Lauren don't cry!" I heard Lisa said and hugged me. I didn't realized I was crying. "If that'll make you feel, I'm single and 23! And yet you have an amazing girlfriend and 18 " I chuckled and wiped my tears.

Over two years, everything are different than last two year ago. Christina is married and three and half week pregnant with her first baby. It was awful for her but luck for her. Tour will be over in six week. Christian and Luis just got together. (A/N I'll making a story about them soon or later) Alex just proposed Kayla couple week ago. Jocelyn is in her dream college, Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C. She's majoring to be a teacher. Dani. Dani is the same, just got older, taller and weirder. Lisa is in an online college, majoring in music. Nothing much changed about Kath, Amy and Dani but in good way. Right now, my band and I are on the successful tour, Dream. We were getting noticed and gaining the fame.

"Shut up, Lise. You'll find right guy or gal soon." I patted her right shoulder.

"Yeah right. How soon?" Lisa scoffed what I just said. I rolled my eye at her. She got up and went to her bunk.

"SOON!" I yelled at her.

*beeps*

I got a text message.

Don't lie to me.
-Lise

I shook my head and noticed I got an unread text message from Jocelyn.

Hey babe. I wish I would be with you tomorrow but don't be sad. We will make up for that like our first.
-Jo 🐼😍

I replied

Me too and I know we will. Can we will skype tonight?

I felt someone sat next to me.

"We are almost at New York City in 15 minutes. Lauren I do know how you feel. I miss Nick too." She saw my text message for Jocelyn.

"You saw him three week ago." I raised my eyebrow and looked at her stomach. She slapped my head.

"Don't think that way." she rolled her eyes. I giggled and she shook her head and smiled at me.

*beeps*

I opened a text message.

Sorry babe. I'm going to attending a special event. We'll skyping after your concert tomorrow. is that okay?
-Jo 🐼😍

I replied with okay. Christina gave me a small smile and rubbing my shoulder. I rubbed her stomach and gave her a grin smile. She slapped my hand away. "I'm only three week and I don't even have a baby bump yet."

"Eh." I said and noticed Katherine and Amy moved our stuffs near the entrance door. "How long are we staying here?" I asked them.

"Three days." Amy told me. I felt the bus stopped and heard the screaming fans. We must arrived at the hotel where we were supposed to staying at.