Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

I was about leaving the beach to find another place to give myself time, so Jocelyn wouldn't find me. I was sniffing.

Seeing them kissing. Wasn't I good enough for her? I started to cried but then I heard the running footsteps and I saw the figure, it might be Jocelyn and I looked around trying to find a place to hide. I ran to the nearly boulder but it wasn't that big but big enough to hide.

Jocelyn stopped running and started to walking over my favorite spot. "Fuck." I heard her said as she got there. She fell on her knees and started to cried. "Please Lauren.. I can't lose you.." Her voice was so raspy and husky yet smooth. I hadn't heard her voice for over a month.

"But you kissed her back." I muttered. I started to leaving the beach on the other side. I walked back to home. The party was still going on.

"Lauren! Where were you?" Teala innocently asked me. I glared her. "Fuck you." I cussed for the first time. I don't swear, never in my life. My eyes welled up with tears. "Teala? I thought you left." Lisa said. I pushed them out of my way and went to my room and locked the door. I laid down on Lisa's bed.

"Laur! Open the door." Lisa said, banging the door. "Leave me alone!" I shouted back at her. "Lauren! I know what happened and you didn't let Jocelyn explain."

I kept quiet. "Lauren.." I felt someone sat on the bed. I cursed that Lisa was pro at unlocking the door with a pin bobby. "Jocelyn told me what happened. You should let her explain. She didn't kissed her ba-"

"Bullshit." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Lauren," she sighed "Just don't let this ruin your and her relationship. You're happy whenever she's around, it make me hap-"

"GET OUT JOCELYN CHRISTINE! SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH TEALA!" I heard Christina yelled, Jocelyn was here.

"I don't want to see her, not this time." I lifted my head up and looked at Lisa.

"Bu-"

"No. Actually, tell her it's over and I don't want to see her anymore." Lisa frowned

Lisa's POV

"No. Actually, tell her it's over and I don't want to see her anymore." I frowned. Lauren putted her head down on my pillow.

I sighed and left my room. I walked down the stairs and found Christina and Jocelyn argued at the door, well mostly Christina was yelling at her and Jocelyn was just standing there and crying. She snapped her head towards at me, and I frowned. "Please let me see Lauren. you know I didn't kissed her back. Please Lisa. I can't lose her." She begged me.

"I'm sorry.. Lauren told me she doesn't want to see you and.." I paused for a moment. I knew it'd kill her a lot and possibly cause her relapse. Lauren's the reason why she stopped. She had been cleaned for almost two month, I don't want Lauren to be the reason why Jocelyn start to self harming again.

"She said it's over.." I finally said. Jocelyn didn't do anything, she just stood there. "W-what?" she choked on her words and it's the first time I heard her voice for over a month. "Please.. she didn't say that.. FUCK TEALA! I didn't kiss her back!" I jumped a bit little from her suddenly blurted out. Before I say anything, she ran back to her home. I was about to chased her but I felt an arm grabbed my arm, I looked around and Christina was gripping my arm. "No she doesn't deserved Lauren." she said.

"Do you realize she might going to hurt herself again?" I said and pulled my arm away and started to run to her house.

The front door was wide opened and I walked up the stairs and saw the light coming from the bathroom. Please don't.

I slowly walked over to the bathroom and I found Jocelyn was staring at the mirror and the razors were in her hand and I saw the red stains on her white t shirt.

"I'm sorry." I snapped my head at her, she's looking at me. Her eyes were grey. "Im a failure." she was shaking. She was going to have a breakdown. "I'm a cheater even if I didn't kissed back." she fell on the floor. I sat next to her and hugged her tight like she's my sister. She started to bawling on my shoulder. I rubbed her back gentle, I remembered Kayla told me it made her calm down. She actually calmed a bit little.

We sat there for a while and I heard a light snore. She fell asleep, I don't blamed her and I picked her up, carried to her room and putted her on her bed. I sadly sighed. I took her shirt off. I saw the fresh cuts she made. I looked around trying to find another shirt and walked over to the closet.

I heard the footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Luis. My eyes went wided. Luis didn't know about her self harm. Only Lauren, Kayla, Christina and I knew about this. Kayla knew a whole story. My sisters and I only knew couple of reasons.

"Oh uhm I saw my front door ope-" he paused, looking at Jocelyn's side. His eyes welled up with tears. "Is she okay?" he asked. I sadly smiled and shook my head no. "It's not my job to tell you. Ask her tomorrow." Luis frowned.

"Well can I talk with you?" he looked nervous. I nodded. "Just let me put her shirt on."

Luis and I walked to his room that he shared with his brother, Kevin. They had a bunk bed like Lauren and Dani expect their room was very cleaned unlikely my room. Two bean chair and TV on the wall. The walls were dark blue with their names on it, I think Christian made those.

He looked around but me. "D-do Christian like anyone?" He bit his bottom lip. I was shocked how openly he was to me but also I was glad that he was enough comfortable with me to talk about this.

"I don't know if he does, mind if I ask why?" I sort of know why he ask me.

"I think I like him, not in a friend way or brother. Like crush way. I know I just turned 13 few month ago but I think I'm gay."

I smiled. "It's okay to like the same gender. Maybe I'll find it out if he likes you back."

"Really you would do that for me?" He looked at me. I nodded. "Thank you, he just always make me nervous whenever he's around and my heart go boom boom. And butterflies." I smiled at him how cute he was talking about my brother.

I started to noticing Christian had talking about him a lot and when he said his name, he would smile.

What a crazy day. I thought to myself.

Lauren broke up with Jocelyn.

Jocelyn relapsed.

Jocelyn had a breakdown.

Luis confessed his feelings about my brother, Christian who possibly had a crush on Luis, too.

And it's not even 7 o'clock yet. What else happened?

____________________

Bruh. wow. what just happened. bruh. Duddde

Sadly, this will be the last chapter for a while. I'll make new chapters during I'm in Spain.

Uhm Luis and Christian. Chuis? Lustian? Haha idk DOES CHRISTIAN LIKE HIM BACK???? dude this idea just popped up in my mind.

Lauren and Jocelyn are over ): can you create their ship name? Larlyn? Jocren? I don't know bruh.

Anyway I wanted to say thank to @Iship_camren_jerrie for give me ideas for this chapter!

Be safe! I love y'all

Vote if you liked this or not or you like pandas or whatever. 🐸

-Jocelyn🐼🐼