Chapter 9

When Jocelyn came home from her date.

*Kayla's POV*

I was reading the books with twins in their room.

I heard the door opened then closed from the downstairs and running footsteps on the stairs. It must be Jocelyn came back from her date with Lauren. I wondered how did it went. I heard the door slammed. I guessed it didn't went well. I got up and walked over to her room.

I heard sobbing coming from her room. Her sobbing was getting harder. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked the door. "Jocelyn! Open the door!" I waited then realized she can't hear anymore.

I tried to find a bobby pin in my pocket, and found it. I broke it in two piece. I tried to unlocked and I got it. I opened the door and saw Jocelyn on the floor, crying near the drawer. I knew she was in a depression but I don't know what are reasons. I sat down next to her and hugged her. I rubbed her back gentle, knowing it will calm her. I felt wet and sticky on her side. I looked at it. I covered my mouth.

Not my baby sister, why didn't she tell me she was hurting herself but I didn't say anything. I just kept rubbing her back. "It's okay" I whispered, knowing she can't hear me. She started to falling asleep. I picked her up and putted her on her bed. I sat down next to her and looking at her. Tears started to falling down on my face as I lifted her shirt up, scars were over her side.

I putted her shirt down and laid down next to her, just in case. I fell asleep.

*Jocelyn's POV*

Lauren and I were at Lauren's room. Lauren texted me to come over her house and she wanted to tell me something. I've noticed Lauren had been acting strangely lately, and she's avoiding me for the few past day.

"So? What do you want to tell me?" I asked. Lauren sighed. "We need to break up." She said with no emotion.

"W-what? Why? What had I done?"

"I kissed someone that isn't you." She said like it isn't a big deal.

"Why?" My eyes were filled tears,

"Because it felt good to talking someone that can TALK and I don't have to signing all the time. I'm sorry but my feelings for you are faded and I've cheating on you for a while."

I shot my eyes open and saw Kayla who was shaking me to get me wake up. I started to cried. It was just a dream. I thought to myself.

I looked up at Kayla, who was worried. "Thank you for with me for the night."

"Why do you hurt yourself?" Kayla frowned. Shit. She found out. Of course she did. "I'll tell you later." I will but not right now. "Okay but please never ever hurt yourself again. Just come to me and I'll be there. Please promise me."

"Promise." I didn't promised, I crossed my finger behind me.

She left the room. I hadn't been with my siblings for a long time because I was with Lauren all the time. I texted her that I'll be with my family. I went to twins room. They were playing games on iPod on the floor. They turned their head at the same time.

"Do you want go to the park with me?" I asked them. They smiled and nodded. "Be there in the living room whenever you are ready!"

I went to the boys room, finding Luis was playing MW3. I didn't find Kevin. I cleared my throat. "Oh hey Chris" Luis said. He never uses my first name. "Hey Luis, where's Kevin?" I asked him.

"He's over at Nick's."

"Oh, do you want go to laser tag after I get back from the park with twin?"