Chapter 8

*Three day later*

*Lauren's POV*

Jocelyn is getting out of the hospital. I've stayed with her for three day. She got better and before she leave, a doctor with an interpreter explained how to take care, what to do, everything she had to know about diabetes.

As a doctor left, I gave her clothes. She changed, not caring she was changing in front of me. I adored her upper body. "Like what you see?"

"Yes, I do like what I see." Jocelyn putted her grey batman tank on. "We're going on a date at 6pm." she informed me.

"Where are we going to?"

"It's surprise and special." she smiled. I groaned.

We've chatted until her sister arrived.

"See you tonight." Jocelyn said as we got home. I kissed on her cheek. "See you later."

I walked inside home. "WELCOME HOME. Can you get me nutella?" Dani said from the living room. "You go get it." I said and walked to my room, seeing Lisa is taking a nap. "LISA!" I yelled in her face. She shot her eye open and bumped my head and I fell on the floor. "Ouch.." I groaned. "Why did you do that?"

"I need your help. I have a date tonight. It's special. I don't know what to wear." Lisa got up and walked to our wardrobe. It took us to find a prefect outfit for tonight, it wasn't too fancy or too causally. It was prefect. Now it's 5:30.

"Oh my god, thank you Lisa!" I hugged her and pushed her out of our room. I changed into my dress(that she wore in Happy video) and black knee socks. I put my white and dark grey converses shoe on. I straighten my hair and put light make up on. Now it's 5:50.

"How do I look?" I asked my sisters as I walked into the living room. "Lookin' good!" Amy said.

"I agreed with her." Lisa said. "Where is a date at?" Any asked. "I don't know. Jo said it's surprise and special." They looked at each other and smiled. "It's time to go over her house. Don't want be late for your date." Amy said and pushed me out of the house.

As I got kicked out by Amy, I got a text message from Jo.

From Jose🐼💜

Go to where we met for the first time.

I walked over to her house and was about to knock on the door but I noticed there was a letter on the door. I grabbed it and opened.

Now go to where we first kissed.

-Jo

I walked back to my porch

Joey was there, standing on the porch in a tux. He gave me a teddy bear with a note.

Go to where our first date was at.

-Jo

"Joey, can you put this teddy bear in my room? You look handsome in your suit." I told him. He smiled and went inside.

Our first date was next to a tree at the garden near the park. I walked over to there. I found a note on a tree.

This is the last time, go to your favorite spot.

-Jo

I ran to the beach and walked over to my favorite spot. There were candles and blanket with a basket but Jocelyn wasn't there, I looked around to find her. I noticed there is a note next to a basket.

Turn around

I turned around and saw her. She was wearing a neat blue button up shirt and dark blue skinny jean.