Chapter 10

*Jocelyn's POV*

Lauren and I went to her house after makeout session because she was afraid of dogs. "That was hot." I said as I sat on the couch. She winked and sat on my lap then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist. She deepened the kiss. I felt someone threw a soft object at my head. I pulled away and saw Amy.

Amy just gave me a smile. "Keep it PG." I laughed. Lauren just stick her tongue out at her. Amy did the same thing and left to her room.

We've chatted, cuddled and watch the movie together.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up. Christina.

"Can I talk with you?" I read her lips. I looked at Lauren. She nodded. I got up and followed Christina to outside. "Uhm we will take a walk and have a chat." I just nodded and wait for her to say something. She took her phone out and typed. She gave me her phone.

Well I can see that you make Lauren happy and I never saw that before. I'm apologizing for my behavior from few week ago. Don't take it far, I'm not fully accept it, it will take a while. Why do you like Lauren?

I cleared my throat.

"Why? Why do I like her? She make me happy. She's the reason why I stopped self harmed." She gasped but I kept continuing "I love the way she laughed before I lost my hearing loss. I love the way she love my imperfection. I love how every time I look at her, she take my breath away and every time she walk in the room that I am in and my heart skips a beat. I love everything about her. I love her eyes, smile, nose, even her crooked fingers. Just everything. I love her for being herself and who she is. She look beautiful even without makeup or she just woke up and she still takes my breath away. No one ever make me feel this way but she can." Every word I said, I meant it. I really do. I bet my voice was raspy because I haven't use it for about a week.

Christina smiled and hugged me for the first time after those weeks. I was tensed at first but relaxed and hugged back.

"I'm sorry for trying you guy apart." She said. "It's okay, that's what make us stronger."

"Let's go back." I nodded.

We went inside. Lauren was nowhere to found. I jumped a bit little because I felt someone poked my side. I saw Lauren giggled. I smiled.

*Christina's POV*

I recorded everything what she just said. It can be useful for later. I felt really bad for trying them to apart. I'm glad they didn't.

I can see they're happy together. I went to my room. Katherine was writing, probably new poetry or song.

"I had talk with Jocelyn." I said.

"About what?" she didn't her eyes off her journey.

"That I'm accepting them as a couple. I haven't fully accept yet. It will take a while."

"That's nice of you. What cause you change your mind?" She looked at me.

"Seeing Lauren happier than ever. I never saw her happy like that before."

Kath smiled. "I agreed. When will you tell her?"

"I'm sure Jocelyn already told her."

*Lauren's POV*

I can't stop laughing because Jo was tickling my side.

"Please stop!" I barely signed but she seemed she know what I was trying to say.

She shook her head and kept tickling me. I saw Joey walked out of the backyard.

"Joey! help me!" I shouted. Joey turned his head and grinned. He ran over to us and jumped on her. She laughed and rolled over. She started to playful wresting with him and let him won. I love the way she plays with kids. It's adorable.

"Thanks for saved my life!" I kissed over his face. "You're my hero."

Joey gave me a hug and ran off to backyard with the boys.

"Let's watch the movie again?" She asked. I nodded. "what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." she said. I took Frozen DVD out and put it in the player.

I sat down next to her and put one of my arm on her stomach. We cuddled through the movie and I started to fell asleep.

"Sweet dream." I heard her raspy husky voice.

------------------------

I know this is a short chapter but I'm running out of ideas. Mind if you can help me and throw ideas in comment. Thanks!

I updated the first chapter of Troubled! Check it out!

What do you like about this chapter and Jocelyn? Comment!

Please vote and comment!

-Jocelyn🐼🐼