Chapter 27 *LAST CHAPTER*

*Seven months later* (sorry)

Lauren's POV

My sister and I decided to take a break for now.

Christina's due birth was coming up and it was right time for us take a break.

And Jocelyn was coming home today from college. I was exciting because Jocelyn and I planned to talking about our past and memories. We've been together for almost three years.

I was sitting on the porch, waiting for Jocelyn to arrive from the airport.

"Hey Lauren." Lisa sat next to me.

"Hi." I said. "I miss her." I told her.

"I love your relationship. You went through ups and downs no matter what. You always will work it out, talk about it and move on. Jocelyn looks at you like you're her soulmate. I wish I have that." Chriss and Lisa broke up a month ago due Chriss can't take it anymore on their long distance relationship.

"You'll find someone else better. Neither it can be boy or girl." I said, looking up at the night sky with stars. "Jocelyn and I never had a prefect relationship but however Jocelyn and I managed it. It's hard for me to believe we've been together for almost three years. I felt I just met her when she moved here." I heard her muttered under her breath something like love at first sight. "Jocelyn kept her promises." I smiled at that memory. I was playing with my promise ring.

"Look who is here." I looked down and saw a car parking near her house. I got up and ran.

Jocelyn got out of the car and saw me running. I jumped on her and she screamed. We fell on the grass.

"Well hello to you." Jocelyn said, groaned.

"I miss you, Jo." I kissed her for the first time after six month. "I miss you too." We got up and went to her room.

"My room never change over three year eh?" Jocelyn looked around her unused room.

"Look at the pictures." I told her when I saw the pictures on her wall. I walked toward the wall and picked up the picture of us wresting in her room.

"Oh yeah I remembered that one." Jocelyn said when I showed her the picture and smiled. "How about this?" She pointed the picture of us wearing koala and panda onesies for halloween.

"Oh my god, you were literally dragging me for get more candies even we had a full bag of candies." I laughed.

She went to her closet and grabbed her panda onesie and putted it on. She also grabbed mine too. I putted it on.

We sat on her bed, facing each other. "Lauren, remember our first break up?" Why did she had to brought it up?

"Of course. Why?" I asked her, wondering why did she asked. "I kinda glad our first break up went like that or we probably wouldn't learn how to deal it at our young age or wisely we wouldn't make it where we are right now. Of course it was rough on us for two months or what." I nodded, understand what she was trying to say.

"That's the moment, I realized I was falling for you so hard." She told me.

"Me, too." I said.

After the long night of talking. "The last thing I want to say. Lauren, you're my first love. You always will be. Remember I made those promises?" I nodded. "I'll make our future together happen for sure because I never will let you go."

"I don't think I'll let you go neither." I said, grabbing her hand. "I'm so love with you."

"Silent Love." she said.

"What?" I was confused what she was straying to say.

"Silent Love. Sometime we don't have to say I love you all the time. We know we love each other by showing it or looking at each other. We are expressing our loves for each other. Even though, we cuddled and didn't say anything. I know you love me. I always will."

I smiled. "Silent Love." I replied.

We laid on the bed, cuddling in the silent.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her and went to sleep.

Silent Love

_______________________

THE LAST CHAPTER AND SORRY IF IT WAS AWFUL.

Hey I'm back for sure, to help Camille for the sequel but we don't know what it will be about yet.

I'm doing okay, I guess.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm not very impressed with this last chapter of Silent Love.

Also I'm very upsetting that Wattpad deleted one of my stories, Troubled. of course I was pissed off and emailed Wattpad. Hopeful I'll getting it back soon or I'll rewrite if I remembered if it's possible for me.

Thank you for reading my book and voting. I love y'all.

Don't forget to vote.

-Jocelyn🐼🐼🐼