Chapter 23

Jocelyn's POV

I saw a front door opened and found dad with bags from IHOP. I wasn't hungry, I went back the upstair and my room. I left my door slightly open and laid down on my bed. I sighed and walked over to my mirror.

Who I saw on mirror was a completely messed person. Black bags under her eyes and uncombed, messy hairs sticks up everywhere. Her eyes were dull dark cloudy grey with no emotions but pain and numb. I lifed my shirt up and you can see ribs were being shown. She had lost lot of weight. Also you can her new and faded scars on her sides. She looked so pale and seem never happy. She was lost and broken. She is me. I'm her. I was getting angry and was about to hit a mirror but I felt someone grabbed my arm and let my arm go after I calmed. I turned around and found Luis. My brain was messing my head. I shook my head.

"Chris, what were you doing? I hate to see you in that state you are in." He said. He was smart for his age that he moved the next grade. And he never use my first name. I don't know why.

"I don't know what was I thinking." I was being honest. I don't know why I was angry for. "Can you leave me alone if you don't mind?"

He sighed and gave a nod. He left my room to leave me alone. Before he did, eyes. "Get dress. Dad said you guys are leaving 15 min."

I took a 5 minute shower and put on my faded grey button up, khaki pant and grey vans. I let my hair down as usual. I ruffed it a bit little and left my room. I walked down the stair and my breath hitched.

Why is Lauren here? She was sitting on the couch.

"What is she doing here?" I asked my family and Alex. They all gave me odd looks and looked at the couch I was looking at. I looked back and she wasn't there. I shook my head and groaned.

Mind, stop messing with my head.

"Never mind, I thought I saw something." I shook my head "and I'll wait for you in car." Dad gave me a thump up.

I walked out of the house and saw Lauren in the window, using her phone. Probably, on twitter. She felt she was being watched and turned her head around. We stared for few seconds until I looked away and hopped in my dad's car.

For few minutes later, my dad finally came and started on our way to the doctor, knew it won't going well. I really don't take care my blood sugar very well. It's only been on low sugar most of the time because I don't eat that much.

My dad didn't say anything until we arrived the building. We got out his car and walked into the building.

After the appointment, we were on way back to home. The appointment didn't went well and my doctor was saying how I didn't take care and blah blah blah. All I wished was I was dead already.

When we arrived home, I saw Lauren sitting on the porch. I wasn't sure if my mind was messing with me again until I saw my dad waved hi to her. My dad got inside. It got awkward as always.

"Hey." she said.

"Hey." I replied.

"Just wondering if you're doing okay."

Oh just wonderful beside harming myself, got barely sleeps, lost some weight. Yeah just doing wonderful. I thought to myself.

"I'm doing well." I said. Lauren shook her no. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. "No. No, you're not." she said. "You're lying. I can see it through your eyes." She's staring into my eyes and I was getting lost in her dark brown eyes.

I had make my decision but wasn't sure when I will tell her. I'm in love with her. I always will love her no matter what. I looked down at her soft kissable lips as she slightly pouted that I lied.

Without thinking, "I love you." I blurted out. I grabbed her to against my body and kissed her with passion and love. I felt her moaned into my lips and started to kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her hands wandered into my messy short hair. I snaked my arms around her waist and slipped my hands under her shirt. I licked her bottom lip for entertain. She kept her lips close to tease. I putted my hands on her butt and grabbed lightly. She gasped and I put my tongue in. My tongue was exploring her mouth as her tongue did the same thing.

We pulled out for oxygen. Our noses were touching each other. Her cheeks were flustered with pinky rose. Her pupils dilated. I was almost sure I looked the same as her.

"I love you, too" I read her lips. I smiled for the first time. I was so relieved she felt the same way as I do.

We still were in the same position. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I said, no need to signing. She kissed me and nodded.

Lauren's POV

I'm happy we got back together. I don't know what happened. She was lost in her deep thoughts then kissed me.

"I hope this isn't a dream again." I said, remembering my recent dream.

"This isn't a dream, it's actually happening."

"WWOOOOOOOHHHH!" I heard a voice belonged to none than Lisa. "THEYRE BACK TOGETHER! I TOLD YOU GUYS! THEY ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT! BOW TO ME LIKE A QUEEEEEN!" she's so loud that I can hear her from across street. I looked over to my house, seeing an opened door. That would explained why I can hear her. Jocelyn looked over to it, too.

She chuckled. "She was spying on us?" I nodded.

"Do you really mean it?" she asked me. I know what she was talking about.

"Yes, I meant it. I really do." I smiled because her eyes turned grey blue with speaks of green.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too"

She kissed me. I smiled into our kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks you for birthday wishes on Sunday.

Look like they got back together!

Hope you like the new cover I made.

I don't know of you can see picture but the picture of hair that I pictured Jocelyn's hair. And it's okay if you pictured her hair different than picture you see.

Hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote!

~Camille💃✌️