Chapter 26

Jocelyn's POV

Last night was the best night ever. I sighed in happily

I rolled over and found a sleeping Lauren. She looked so peaceful and beautiful.

Unfortunate, I have to leave in two day to back to college. I won't see her for another four weeks.

It's so hard when you're in a long distance relationship. We were three hours part. It might it didn't make a big difference but it does for us, I'll be in my classes and Lauren is free but when I was free then Lauren wouldn't be. Lauren will be home after her tour with her sisters but I wouldn't be home, I will still in the college.

I felt Lauren stirred and I looked at Lauren who was fluttering her eyes open and gave me a sleepy smile. I was about to kiss her but Lauren putted her hand on my face.

"Morning breath." Lauren told me. I shrugged.

"Okay then if you didn't rid it then I won't kiss you until you do." I raised my eyebrow at her.

"But you have a morning breath too."

"Yeah I am going to brush my teeth right now." She got up and went to the bathroom. I putted my implants on then I heard Lauren and Chriss were screaming.

"Ah my eyes!" Lauren screamed.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell her Chriss NEVER locked the door. "He never locked the door."

"Now are you telling me?!" Lauren looked at me in disbelief.

"Oops."

After Chriss was done with his shower, Lauren and I brushed our teeth and got dressed up.

"Now can I have a kiss?" I pointed to my pouted lips. Lauren putted her face close to my face.

"No." then she walked out of the door, going to her sisters hotel rooms.

I ran after her and held her hand. I used my puppy eyes on her but she refused to look at me, keep her eyes on on the floor until we arrived her sisters room.

"I'm back!" Lauren shouted and found the girls still sleeping. Must be exhausted from last night.

Lauren ran and jumped on Dani or Christina.

"Ouch!" Yeah that's Christina. I was laughing because Dani got scared and Lauren bounced and fell on the floor with 'thup.' Katherine woke up and rubbed her eyes and said, "I don't wanna to know."

The door opened and I found sleepy Amy and grumpy Lisa with wild hair. Lauren and I woke them up.

"What happened?" Amy asked when she saw Lauren on the floor.

"Lauren jumped on Christian then bounced off and fell on the floor." I was still laughing at that scene.

They got dressed up for the another meet and greet at lobby. Chriss and I decided to tag along with them.

"Hey Joce, Lisa and I exchanged our numbers and we've been texting all night. I really like her but I don't know if she likes me back." Chriss was looking at Lisa after he told me. Lisa felt she was being watched and turned her head toward Chriss and smiled then returned back to her fans. I smirked.

The fans walked to me and asked me for the pictures. "Sure!" I gladly accepted and took pictures with them.

Lauren looked at me and smiled. I gave her a frown because she hadn't give me a kiss yet!

More fans came to me for pictures and this girl was hitting on me and I wasn't comforting at all. Her hands was over everything and she kissed near corner of mouth. Lauren noticed and got angry. I held my hand to her.

"Uhm, you know I'm taken by Lauren. I will appreciate if you will stop doing that." I told her and she stomped and walked away. Her friend or sister apologized for her behavior and went to find her.

I looked at Lauren and winked. She blushed.

After an hour of taking pictures with their fans.

We hopped in the van. Lauren sat on my lap and I frowned at her. "can I have a kiss nowwww?"

Lauren smirked and brushed my lip. "that's not a kiss!" I told her.

Then she finally kissed me with her hands on my cheeks.

"No PDA!" Dani said.

I sticked my tongue out and kissed Lauren again.

Lisa's POV

"Hey Lisa." Chriss sat next to me with Lauren and Jocelyn were eating each other next to me.

"Hi." I blushed. I started to liking him. He's really friendly and sweet.

"Uhm I-I wondered if you want to..." Chriss stopped and I waited for him to finish what he was going to say.

"Go out with me to getting know?" He signed too fast, rubbing back of his neck. Good thing, I was fluent at ASL.

I nodded. "Of course." he looked at me and smiled. "Really?"

"Really." I smiled.

Lauren's POV

Today was Jocelyn had to leave for college and I had to leave for the next show in New Jersey.

"I'll miss you." Jocelyn cuddled me on the bed, watching the movie, tomorrow when the war begin.

I sadly smiled and quickly kissed her. "I will miss you, too."

I don't want to leave right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! Blahhhhhhh

Oh some of you didn't read the note. I made a new story, Unexpected but I'll change the title when I find a better one. Vote it to unlock, I have two chapters in drafts. It's about Lauren has a daughter and never told her ex about her.

Anyway don't forget to vote. (:

Have a nice day or night wherever you live in. peace

-Camie💃🐨✌️