Chatper 6

*Lauren's POV*

This is the best way to wake up because I was in Jocelyn's arms. She look so innocent when she's asleep. I frowned because she never will be mine. Why would she like me. I mean look at me, I'm awkward and am not prefect. I'm not the girl she wants. I sighed.

"You know it's rude to stare," I heard Lisa said. "What's on your mind because you seem sad." I looked at her, rising her eyebrow at me. "I doubt she will like me back. I'm not the girl she wants. I have no chance."

"Expect the unexpected." Lisa said. I raised my eyebrow. "Are you trying to tell me something?" I asked. Lisa shooked her head and left. She's hiding something.

I tried to get out of her arms but her arms gripped me down. She groaned. "Don't leave me." she muttered. Oh my god, her husky morning voice. Once again, I tried to get out and succeeded. I shook her to wake her up.

She fluttered her eye slowly open and looked at me for a second. She made a not so happy face. She closed her eyes and rolled over. Who knew it would be hard to wake her up. I smirked.

I jumped on her. She groaned and wrapped her arms around me and rolled over. Now she was top on me and snored. I groaned and pushed her off me. She fell on the floor.

"Why did you do that?" I heard her. I rolled my eyes. "Because you won't wake up."

"Oh." She got up and grabbed her hearing aids. "I like your outfit." she said. I was wearing the clothes that she gave me. I grinned and we went to the kitchen and ate the leftover breakfast that my family left for us.

-Skip to night-

Dani, Amy, Jocelyn and I were hanging out all day. Amy learned the basic signs.

We went back to home. Now we're standing on the porch alone. We just were standing there and didn't say anything. Just looking at each other. Her eyes were blue-green. She was happy. I smiled and she smiled back. "Well I will see you tomorrow?" I said. She nodded. We hugged and I was about grabbed the doorknob.

"Wait," I heard her and turned around to looked at her. "I-I wanted to t-tell you s-something." Jocelyn stuttered. She looked nervous, making me nervous too.

"What is it? You can tell me anything." I said. I waited for her to say something she wanted to tell me.

"Please don't freak out. I hope this won't let ruin our friendship."

"Don't worry, it can't be that bad."

"I-I li-" Jocelyn was being interrupted by "No!" as Christina opened the front door. I was upset because I didn't get hear what Jocelyn was about to tell me but I was confused too.

"No what?" I asked Christina who was glaring at Jocelyn. Jocelyn was about to say. "Don't you dare." Christina said.

"Lauren need to know." I heard Lisa who was standing by the doorframe with Kath and Mike. I was so confused. What's going on.

"Christina? I said. She looked at me. "What's going on?" She didn't say anything.

I don't want to hear those three word.

"I don't accept." She said and walked away.

It broke my heart. I knew she wouldn't but this hurt a lot than I expected. My eyes were filled with tears. Jocelyn looked at me sadly. "She don't accept what?" She asked.

I looked at my older siblings. They nodded and left.

I took a deep breath. "I like you." I admitted. She didn't say anything. "I know you don't like me back. I'm not the girl yo-" she cut me off by kissing me. I got surprised but kissed back.