Chapter 17

Lauren's POV

It's been two week. I've went to the hospital everyday, after school. I stayed there overnight on the weekend.

I walked over to my locker and put my books I don't need away. "Hey." A unfamiliar voice said behind me. I turned around and it was Emiliano and he was cute but Jocelyn was cuter than him and he's probably another a jerk .

"Oh hey?" I grabbed books I need. "I wonder if you want to be my date for homecoming?" Oh yeah homecoming is coming soon. I don't want anyone but Jocelyn.

"Thanks but no thanks." I gave him a toothless smile and was about walked away to on my way to the classroom. He grabbed my wrist.

"Why not? No one rejected me."

"I think I just rejected you."

"Do you have a date or what?"

"Yes." I lied but it's not a lie anymore if Jocelyn wake up soon and I'll ask her to be mine.

He scoffed. "Who?"

"None of your business. I have to go." I quickly walked away before he responded back.

I just arrived there just before bell ring.

-lunch-

I barely touch my foods. "Lauren, are you okay?" My friend Eli asked me.

I nodded. "I am not hungry." Eli narrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not buying it. I know you very well. Spill it out." I sighed, knowing she won't give up. She had even doing this since that day. I felt guilty for not telling her because she's my best friend since one day.

"Is it Jocelyn?" She said. She knew about me and Jocelyn. "I'm sorry for keeping this from you but I remembered Teala told me she likes your ex and she was going to you guys apart so she can has her."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I frowned, felt betrayed because she kept it from me.

"Because I thought it won't work out.." I shook my head in disbelief but I was not going let it ruin our friendship.

"Whatever." I got up and threw my lunch away. I went to the library.

-after school-

Finally schools over. I putted my books away in my locker and all the sudden, someone lightly pushed me against the wall. "Hey babe, why haven't you answer any of my message?" Andrew. He gripped my waist, he was hurting me.

"Because I don't like you. We broke up remember?" I pushed him away.

"No, we're not. I'm the one who do it." I scoffed and was about to walked away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" He gripped my wrists harder. "We are not over if I sa-" someone pushed him hard, causing me fell too because he was holding my wrists.

A guy helped me to get up.

"Leave her alone!" He yelled at him. "Can you see you were hurting her?"

Andrew got up and pushed him away out of his way. What a wuss.

"Thanks." I rubbed my wrist. "You're okay?" He's deaf but I nodded. "I'm Conner."

"Lau-" I was cut off. "I know. You're ex of Jocelyn's. That's all I got." I formed a O mouth. He nodded and left without a word. I mouthed "okay" and went to the hospital.

Jocelyn's POV (OMG)

I'm in the darkness place. I can't move. What's going on.

Suddenly, the bright light at the end of tunnel. I tried to reach there but then it faded.

A flash light. I'm in the bright light. Am I dead?

I saw a walking figure toward. As that figure got closer and it was my twin, Joseph. He was killed by a gang when we were 14. One of the reasons why I was in the depression.

"Joseph?"

"Jocelyn." He smiled. Is this real? Then the darkness took over my place. This was the last thing I remember.

I woke up in the white room and saw a girl laying down on the couch near the window, watching the TV on the wall.

I cannot remembered anything. What's my name? Where do I live? Do I have sisters or brothers? I asked myself.

My head hurt from thinking too much. I groaned and grabbed my head. A girl snapped her head toward me. Who is she?

======================

I'm so sorry. Ive been so busy with those schoolworks and it's only second day of school. I can't keep up with this story and other story, TROUBLED. If anyone's interested in be my co-author. Please message me or whatever.

Im sorry again. I know it's a short chapter. I'm so exhausted.

OMG I have to tell you something! Okay so. On last Friday it was the first day of school, this freshman was dared by one of her friends. I was chatting with my friends to catch up because I traveled over summer. This girl tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see what's up or if she needed help. Then she kissed me out of the blue! ON MY LIP! She was my first kiss. I might or might not kissed back. My lip is not virgin anymore. 😏 I was like 'uhm did you know I'm not a guy?' She said 'oh no I know you're a girl.' Wow it was crazy but now we got closer and I have her in few of my classes. Her name is Camille. What a crazy first day of school..

ANYWAY

Hope you like it. That's all I hope you do.

Oh no, who's that girl? Do Jocelyn remember her? Did she lose her memory?

Find out in the next chapter!

-Jocelyn🐼🐼