Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

I can't believe what I just saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Alex and Kayla were kissing. I knew Alex liked her but this wasn't what I expected. I walked slowly to up the stair and went to my room to get my phone.

I gasped what I saw. My girlfriend, soon to be my ex and Teala kissed and my eyes welled up with tears. Before they noticed me, I ran down the stairs and out of the house. "LAUREN!" I heard someone yelled but I kept running to the beach and reached my favorite spot, hoping Jocelyn won't coming to find me here. I started to thinking to find another place that Jocelyn wouldn't find me.

Jocelyn and I have been dating for over month and now she was kissing one of my friends. What did I do? Did I do wrong something? I remembered this spot was where she asked me to be her girlfriend and I started to crying.

Teala's POV

Jocelyn pushed me off and walked over to the door to unlock, she was leaving. I quickly got up and pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Jocelyn didn't do anything but I felt her kissed back. I heard the walking footsteps and the door opened.

Jocelyn finally pushed me away. "What the fuck?" she said. I was sort of that someone caught us, I was sure it's Lauren because I heard the running footsteps.

"You just can't kiss me if you just met me and I have a girlfriend."

"Then why didn't you push me off earlier?" I smirked.

"At least I didn't kiss back and I'm telling her the truth."

"I think you're sort of late for that." I putted my hand on my hip.

"What the fuck are you talk about?" Well don't this girl cuss a lot?

"Someone caught us kissing. I heard someone opened the door." Jocelyn looked at the door. "Fuck you." she ran out of the room.

Hope my plan worked.

Jocelyn's POV

I ran out of Lauren's room, to find Lauren. I ran down the stairs and saw Kayla and Alex sitting on the couch, and Lisa was standing outside.

"Where's Lauren?" I asked Lisa.

"She ran away." Fuck. Lisa looked concerned.

"What's going on?" Lisa asked when Teala walked coming from the upstairs and she was smirking at me and walked to the backyard where the party was at.

"She kissed me and she told me someone caught us because the door was open." I said. Lisa's eyes went wide. "But I didn't kiss her back because I don't like her, only Lauren. I know where she is at."

I started to running to the beach, hoping she's there. I arrived there, I started to walking to her favorite spot.

For my luck, she wasn't there.

"Fuck."

Lisa's POV

I was pissed off what Jocelyn told me. I knew she was telling the truth, I can tell it by her eyes.

I furiously walked to Teala and grabbed her to the other side of my house.

"WHAT THE HECK?" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?" she innocently asked.

"Bullshit. Why did you do that? I thought you and Lauren were friends?" I never cussed before. "You know what? just get out of here."

"No." she was about to go back to the party but I grabbed her arm firmly.

"Get. Out." she scoffed.

"Whatever." she walked toward to her car but before she did.

"By the way, she kissed back, she didn't noticed, she caught up."

What? This can't be true.

"What's going?" Christina asked me when Teala just left.

"I think Lauren caught them kissed." I was unsure if Jocelyn actually kissed her back.

"Them?"

"Teala."

"And?"

"Jocelyn."

"WHAT?" she yelled. "I'm so going to ki-" I cut her off.

"But Jocelyn told me she didn't kiss her back!"

Or did she?

-----------------------
'
Again, a filler chapter. I'm sick and I have a fever. ): and I'm on my vacation. Just for my luck.

I know this is the short chapter because i can't keep my eyes open.

Anyway, did Jocelyn kissed Teala back or nahh?

One more chapter before I leave to Spain.

Vote please if you liked it or didn't liked it.

-Jocelyn🐼🐼