Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

"I miss you too" Jocelyn said.

*beep beep*

I fluttered my eyes open slow, realizing it was only a dream. I grabbed nearly pillow and screamed into it.

"Lauren! What's wrong!" Lisa said, threw a pillow at me. "A stupid dream. that's what's wrong." I got off my bed and walked over to the closet.

"What are you doing?" Dani said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I must woken her up.

"What? we have school." I took my tie dye tshirt and faded blue high waisted short."

"Lauren? today is Saturday." Lisa said.

I mentally slapped myself. "Really?" I threw my clothing away and crawled on Lisa's bed and laid down on Lisa's body.

"Get off me." lisa groaned and tried to push me off. Tried.

"No one can." I said, wrapped my arm around her body.

We heard door opened. "It's breakfa- Lauren what are you doing?" I heard my mom asked.

"Cuddling with my sister." I nuzzled my head into Lisa's stomach. "she's comfy." I realized she was very comfy.

"Help me." I heard Lisa whispered. I tightly my arms around her. "Lauren, get off and come downstairs. I'll expecting you all be there in 5 minute." Mom said and closed the door.

After few minute of cuddling with Lisa, we all got up and walked to the kitchen.

"What was dream about?"

"Jocelyn and I got back together." I gave her a sad look. I can't let her go.

Lisa gave me an amused look. "You will." she grabbed a plate of bacons and eggs.

I slightly nodded, doubting it. I slumped sat down on the chair and laid my head down on the kitchen table.

"What's wrong, Laur." Alex asked.

"A dream." he gave me a nod, understanding. "don't worry bud. it'll take time." he ruffed my head and sneakily grabbed one of my bacons but I don't care. I wasn't hungry.

Dani walked into the kitchen. "hey guys! want hear a funny story?"

We all looked at her. "Lauren thought we had a school like she got up and was getting ready." They looked at me and some of them laughed and I groaned. "Whatever."

"Are anyone excited for next week?" Christina said. I was confused until I realized we were going to Spain!

"Oh my god, time went fast. I was so busying with my thoughts." I said, shocking but exciting.

"Yeah you were." Katherine said, gave me a look and sad smile. I got up and walked out of the kitchen to backyard. I found Chris sitting on the swing, looking sad. I walked over to him and took a swing next to him. "What's wrong Chris?"

"Luis don't like me, he has a girlfriend." I didn't know he actually liked him but I knew they were hanging out often almost as much as Jocelyn and I used to.

"Who?" I asked.

"This girl in our class. Her name is Madison. I saw her kissed him under the slide." he frowned, remembering the scene. "Aw, I'm sorry but you'll find someone else." He shook no.

"No, it's okay. I'm still young. Maybe I am not gay."

I didn't say anything, just rubbing his back. "Oh I am sorry about you and Jocelyn. I should tell you earlier about this. Jocelyn was telling you the truth. I was about leave the bathroom but I saw Teala pushed Jocelyn against the wall in the hallway and she kissed her and Jocelyn was shocked but pushed her away. She didn't kissed her back at all." Luis said, looked down at the grass.

Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorelli love story~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें