Epilogue

Lauren's POV

I woke up from yelling and screaming.

"Mommy! Mason pushed me!" A 2 year old little girl went into my room and running toward to me as she bawled.

I groaned and stretched as I got off the bed. "I will talk with Joey okay?" She nodded and slowly walked out of my room.

I looked at peaceful sleeping Jocelyn on bed, jealous of her deafness. She was able to sleep any time she want without any problems with noisy.

Those 17 years had passed since our marriage. I smiled at that thought. She proposed on my 20th birthday and of course I said yes.

Now we have 6 kids and the twins were on their way. I rubbed my giant bump, I'm 9 month pregnant. All of them are deaf or hard of hearing, we found out Jocelyn has this gene that can pass on our kids. I was fine with it. I love them endlessly, I wouldn't trade them.

We had three teenagers and three youngsters. Taylor and Tyler the twin; 16, Kimberly; 15, Bradley; 14, Mason; 5, and Tina; 2. They were wonderful kids but sometime pain in my ass.

I walked over to sleeping Jocelyn and shook her gently and she didn't wake up then I sat on her. She stirred and fluttered her eyes open.

She saw me and gave me a goofy smile. "Wake up."

"At least, give me a kiss and I'll get up." I gave her a quickly kiss and left the room. As I went my way to talk with Mason who was in a trouble for pushing his sister. Taylor scared the shit out of me by jumped in front of me from his room with his brother Tyler. I smacked his head.

"Don't scare your mom like that!" I putted my hand on my chest which was beating really fast. "Sorry mom but can Tyler and I go to our friends bonfire party?"

"Ask your mama." Tyler groaned and walked back to his room, probably to tell Taylor to ask Jocelyn for her permission. I went to down the stairs and found Mason sitting on the couch, watching TV show, Spongebob Squarepants.

"Mason." I sat down next to him. He kept his eyes on TV, not having his implants on. I sighed and grabbed a remote then turned it off.

Mason turned his head and looked at me with guilty in his eyes. "Mommy, I didn't mean to push her."

"Then why did you do it?"

"She made me mad because she took my stuffed dog."

"Mason, don't push her, next time ask her in nice manner." He nodded and gave me a hug. He hopped off the couch and went to the upstair, probably off to apologized his sister.

At last, at peace, I was about let my body loose.

"MOM!" I mentally five-high myself. On my face. Like I said, I love them endlessly but they're sometime pain in my ass.

"Yes honey?" As when she sat down next to me.

"Can I go to my friends party with the twins?"

I smiled. "Ask Mama."

"Please you know how protection she is whenever it come to party with boys."

"If the twins are going, you can go. Don't tell mama that I let you go." I hold my pinky up. Kim gave me a disbelief look.

"Mom, you are like 35 or something."

"And she's still beautiful." I smiled when I heard that voice. "and what are you promising, Lauren?" She crossed her arms and gave me a look and I gave her look back.