Chapter 4

*a week later*

Lauren and Jocelyn had been hanging out for 24/7.

*Lauren's POV*

"Lisa! Lauren! Dani! Today's VidCon! Get and get ready!" Christina yelled from the hallway. "Urgh, it's morning and early, it won't even start until tonight." Lisa said, groaned. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom before anyone use it. "Thanks God." I mumbled when there is nobody is using the bathroom.

After the shower, I got dress up comfy. Why do I have to dress up fancy early? It won't start until 6 PM. I walked the downstairs for the breakfast Kath made. "Thanks Kath." I said as she handed me a place of breakfast. Bacons, eggs, and toasted bread with butter. Yum.

It's just me and Kath. Everybody else are getting up.

"So like any boys?" Kath asled, "or girls?"

I frozen. Do she know? I looked up at her. Her face seem so calm, it seem it didn't bother her at all or not a big deal. I didn't say anything.

"Well I will take that as no, that's too bad. I thought you liked Jocelyn." Kath said. "How do you know?" I finally asked.

She shrugged, "I'm your sister beside you've been hanging out with Jocelyn like 24/7. Also, you seem you're really happy whenever you're with Jocelyn. I have never seen you're being happy like that before. Your eyes are sparking whenever someone mentioned her name or you are with her. You couldn't stop smiling. I saw you were looking at her, like she's an angel. Seeing you are happy make me happy. I wanted to say I accept it, I really do. I love you my weenie Lauren. Don't forget that."

"T-thank you, Kath." I got up and ran to her and hugged her tightly. "It mean a lot to me."

"Sorry but I was eavesdropping you and Lisa in the bathroom when the DeLaCruzs came over for the dinner. I wondered why the world did you think I wouldn't accept you?"

"Because I thought you think it's wrong to like the same gender." I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Lauren, look at me." I looked up at her, still playing with my fingers nervous. "Lauren, love has no gender." Kath smiled. I smiled back.

"Please don't tell anyone. I don't think our family or mostly Christina wouldn't accept me."

"Don't doubt it. They love you. They'll over it anyway because your happiness is important. They want you to be happy with someone who makes you feel loved, beautiful and worth. No one wanted to you to be with someone who makes you feel hated, ugly and worthless. Trust me, they will accept you after they're over it." she said. I hugged her once again.

"Thank you for making me feel better so much. You're the best sister anyone can ask." I said.

"Gosh, why did she have to wake me up? It's only 9:30 in the morning! It won't start until like 6 PM or something." Amy complained as walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, that's my bacon!" I said as she took one of mine and ate it. "Oops." she said. I looked at Kath. She nodded if she know what I tried to say.

"Amy?"

"Yes, Lo?"

"What do you think about uhmm."

She looked at me, "about what?"

"The same sex couple."

"Oh, so? If they love each other, then let them. If you're asking if do I have problems with that. Then the answer is no." I sighed in relief. "Oh and I know you like Jocelyn." I dropped my jaw.

"Was that obvious?" I asked.

"Pretty much." Amy said.

"I guess." Kath said, "Well anyway are you bringing Jocelyn to VidCon tonight?"

"Let me ask her soon. Thanks Amy." I said.

"For what?"

"Accepting me."

"Lo, we're all the humans, we can to be with whoever we want. We deserved to be loved." Amy said. I smiled. All my sisters expect Christina accepted. I'm afraid how will she react. I know Alex and Mike will because few of their friends are gay and they have no problems with that. The young boys probably don't mind at all. My parents, same thing as Christina. I hope Kath is right. What will go wrong?

*Christina's POV*

"Trust me, they will accept you after they're over it." I heard Kath said. Lauren's gay? No she can't be. Love is for only man and woman, not man and man or woman or woman. It's just wrong. I don't care if that girl whoever makes Lauren happy. I prefer it's a boy, not a girl. I know it's Jocelyn. the dyke neighbor. Lauren had been with her so much. I don't like it. Katherine's wrong. I won't accept it, I never will. I'm sure it's just the phase Lauren is going to through. She will realize, she will. I can't let her to be gay for that fucking dyke.

I walked to the boys' room to talk with Mike about this. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard Mike yelled. I walked in, thank lord, the boys aren't here. "Mike. I think Lauren is gay."

"So what? If she's happy, I'm happy." he said like it's not a big deal.

"Mike! It's not right, it's wrong! She suppose to like the opposite sex, not the same sex! It's disgusting. God made men and women to be together. It say so in the bib-"

"Enough with bible! How do you know if it's true!? Let Lauren be happy! Do you want her to be with a girl who love her and make her feel she's special, beautiful and worth, a girl who would do anything for her or a boy who abused her, make her feel shit, ugly and worthless, and wouldn't do anything for her because he wouldn't give any shit about her? Who would you pick?"

"A boy because it's right" I said. Mike looked shocked, shook his head. "I can't believe you. You don't care about her happiness. Do not ruin it or take her happiness away. It's her love life, not your, it's her decision, not your. Love has no gender." I stomped and walked away.

*Lisa's POV*

I sighed. Christina might will take Lauren's happiness away. I can't let that happen. "Christina? Are you okay?"

"No, why did you accept Lauren that she's gay?!"

"Chris, so? Don't seeing her happy more than ever make you happy?"

"With a girl? No, it's just wrong, you know that!"

"Boys or girls, it doesn't matter. Genders don't mean anything to love. Did you fall in love with Nick for who he is?"

"Yes and he's a guy."

"Whatever, Christina. Take her happiness away. She won't be happy anymore because of you! Maybe she will stop talking with you, maybe she won't forgive you!" I said and walked away. "I don't care at least she's with a guy! She will realize its wrong and will thanked me!"

I walked inot the boys' room. "I can't believe about Christina.." I said. "Christina will over it anway." Mike said. "I hope.."

*Mike's POV*

Love has no gender..

*Kath's POV*

You fall in love with a peron, not gender.

*Lisa' POV*

To be with someone who make you happy.

*Amy's POV*

So what if my little weenie sister, Lauren is a lesbian or bi. If she's happy, then I'm happy, too.

*Dani's POV*

Nutella. Chicken. uhm Nutella is my true love.

=============================

Hey guys! Sorry if this is sort of short chapter? It's almost 4 in the morning I don't know if I should keep continuing this story, I don't feel this is a good story. Anyway hope you liked this. I don't feel so well. There is a pain in my lower left stomach for five day, it's really painful.

So! Please vote and comment!

-Jocelyn