Chapter 11

Jocelyn's POV

Today's Lauren's and Christina's birthday, I got them gifts. They're having a party right now. I putted my black button up shirt, jean, and black van. I grabbed gifts and walked down the stairs. Everybody were at their party, I was alone at home.

I grabbed a leash for Mia and put it on. Lauren warmed up to Mia. She wasn't afraid of her anymore. It took a week and half. Also I taught her few signs like roll over, sit and just anything like that.

I walked over to her house and went inside. I don't have to knock, I came here daily. I unleash Mia and she ran to somewhere who knew.

I putted Lauren's gift in my pocket and Christina's gift was in my hand.

I walked over to the kitchen where Lauren was at, with her friends. I hugged her behind and kissed her cheek. She turned around and kissed me. "Hey babe, happy birthday."

"Thank you," she smiled. "oh and this is Elli and Teala, and this is my girlfriend, Jocelyn who I just talked about."

They waved to me. I smiled back. "Also, Teala has a deaf cousin. She know signs a bit little." Lauren told me

"Oh nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. I just know the basic." she winked at me. I got uncomfortable and Lauren didn't seem she noticed it.

"Well where's Christina? I got her a gift." I showed her Christina's gift. I told her about Christina had accepted us little by little. I only asked her, trying to avoid Teala.

She frowned. "She's at backyard, and where's my gift."

"Later." I winked at her and pecked her before I left to backyard.

I found Christina with some tall guy. It must be her boyfriend, Nick.

I tapped her and she turned around. "Hey!" She hugged me. She learned signs, just the basics. "oh this is Jocelyn, Lauren's girlfriend and this is Nick, my boyfriend." she introduced both of us. We shook hands.

"I got you a gift." I handed her a gift.

"Aww you don't have to."

"I wanted to. Open it." I smiled. She opened the box and picked up the sliver heart necklace that she wanted when we went to the mall with Lauren and Lisa.

"Oh my god, you didn't..."

I smiled. "I just did. Happy birthday." I hugged her. I was glad that we got closer.

Teala walked over to us. I not my bottom lip, not wanting her to close me.

"Hey, what you got?" She asked Christina

"Joce gave me this." She showed her a necklace.

"That's so nice of you." she stroked my arm. I pulled my arm away. I just rubbed my neck. "uhm where's Lauren?"

"Oh she's in her room, come on." Teala grabbed my hand and tried to intertwined my hand but I wasn't letting her.

We walked into Lauren's room and Lauren was nowhere to found. I cleared my throat. "Lau-"

Teala locked the door. What was she doing? She smirked and walked over where I was standing. She pushed me down on Lisa's bed. I hitched my breath. I tried to get up but she pushed me down again and she was top of me.

"Shh. Lauren don't have to know." I read her lips. No I'm not going to cheat on her. I pushed her off me. I unlocked the door but she pushed me against the wall and kissed me. What the fuck?! I didn't kissed back and I pushed her off.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Lauren's POV

I can't believed what I just saw..

------------------------------

It was a filler chapter. I'll update maybe tomorrow or on Monday. I don't know!

I'm going to Spain next week. And I'm staying there about two week and there will be no wifi! ): I'll miss y'all

Vote! I love y'all!

-Jocelyn 🐼🐼 🐼