Ch3: Everything You Did to My Sugar

Lorcan POV

We all walk into the house and I gesture them to follow me to my office. Some people had disusted looks from the wolf and others had lust and the thirst for blood from Eva. I pull her closer and I can hear her heart increase as I put my hand on her waist.

I smile at the reaction as I felt my beast become happy and much more tamed around her.

Strange.

I open the door and walk in with Eva still on my side but it was strange that she never tried to pull away or even get mad at me. I walk her behind my desk and lean down to her ear and spoke softly.

"Sit and don't worry at all about him. Okay?" I saw her look at me with empty eyes and I stare into the deep green pits.

She glances her eyes at him and I clench my jaw.

"Eva?" I asked and she turns to me with shock in her face.

"Please, don't be afraid." I asked her and I then lean back and step around my desk so I stood between the wolf and my Eva.

"So from the beginning to the end. All details." I said waiting.

"Okay." He said clapping his hands together once and sitting down on the love seat in my office.

"Well, in the beginning I didn't have a mate and I was worried I would never get one. So I was young and our neighboring pack ran a slave industry. So when I learned that I went there and was looking for a... slave." He said slowly as he saw the edge of my table was being clenched under my hand.

"Anyways, once I was told I went down there immediately to see if any of them were my mate." He spoke and I broke off a piece of my desk and glared at it. I turn to throw it away as I glance at a shocked Eva. I smile at her and turn back to the wolf.

"Once I got down there I saw... Her." He said looking up at me, then leans over to get a glance at Eva and I lean into his view of her.

"You were saying!" I growl with gritted teeth.

"Um... Yeah, after that,  I bought her and she became my slave and was put through hell pretty much. But she must have been taught well if she is still acting like this." He smirks.

"Wolf! You better knock that crap off or I will remove your eyes from your head!" I growl and I could smell fear again. I sigh and turn to glance at a now shaking Eva and saw so much fear in her eyes.

"I apologize." I said softly to her and she leans back and away from me.  I close my eyes and turn back to the wolf.

"Why where you and your pack following her then." I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I made a mistake having a slave because I just recently found my mate and she told me to get rid of that bitch!" He growls out and that set me off. I rush forward and slam my hand to his throat and pinned him to the wall so he was at least five feet off the ground.

"Say that again, and I will not hesitate to add you to my collection!" I growl at him and he looks into my eyes and I smile seeing a hint of fear bubble in the big, strong, Alpha.

He then glances up behind me to the wall of beasts that I have killed in my many years of living.

"How many of my kind?" He asked.

I smile at him and drop him to the ground. I then walk over to the wall to show case my kills. I pointed to the one right in the middle with a gold plate that the head of my first alpha wolf lays upon.

"each of these wolves are alphas and each alpha I killed his pack would follow right after I killed him." I growl at him.

"You pest! You kill for pleasure!" He growls out and I heard a whimper come from Eva. My beast gets Bella angry and I step forward so we are face to face.

"It you are a smart alpha. You will turn away and leave. You will run right back to your pathetic excuse of hunters and you will never hurt Eva again. Am I clear." I talk slow and softly to him. I see his beast in his eyes wanting to break free but my beast has him completely nominated.

"Crystal." He growls out with clenched teeth.

I smile and step back and point to the door. He looks at me then turns to glance at Eva and I growl at him. I mind link two of my clan and they come through my door sparing a small glance at Eva.

"Take him to the line of the forest! Let him run back to his wolves!" I command and they bow as they grab the wolf and drag him out. I sigh and relax as I listen to the quiet that surrounds me.

"Um... My lord." Asked a quiet and angelic voice. My heart fluttered at the sound of it and I felt my beast purr and usher me towards her. I smile and turn towards her, but I saw the fear she showed upon her face.

"Hey, sweetness. The danger is gone. You no longer need to be afraid." I say staying back to keep space between me and my little human.

She stays quiet for a while then my beast starts to get restless.

"May I come closer? You know, to you?" I asked her and I see her visually relax.

"Yes, my lord." She said in an obedient tone.

"Eva." I said in a warning tone. As I look at her.

"Yes, my-" she was cut off by my sudden presence next to her. I rest both my hands on either side of the chair as I lean into her by the arm rests.

I lean closer and I felt her breath on my face as she looked up at me.

"Eva, don't ever call me Lord. Am I understood?" I asked her and she stiffly nods. My chest hurts as I smell her fear but this time is in a smaller amount.

I lean away from her in a slow manner not really wanting to move away. I then see her move with me so we have the same distance at all times.

"Eva?" I chuckle as I smile at her.

I saw her shiver and I smile.

"Sir, what am I here for?" She asked.

I lean back into the arm rest and look deep into her eyes again. I smile once I see them fill with something, but I'm unsure what. I lean into her and bring my lips to her ear.

"Well,  sugar. You are here because silence kills."