Ch17: Execute Plan Kidnap 1-3

( This chapter has some scenes that happen at the same time. Enjoy)

Eva POV

I open my eyes to the quietness of the room. I grow my eye brows and I sit up to see that its still dark out. I turn to my right and pat the cold side of the bed.

"He's gone." Spoke a voice. I jumped and brought a hand to my racing heart.

"Who are you?" I asked in a panic.

"My name is Raymond. I'm Lord Lorcan's Second in command." Spoke the voice.

"Ah, can you turn the light on please. I want to see your face." I say and heard shuffling then the sound of a switch. Then a blinding light was on and I squint at the light.

"Ah, much better." I say as I shield my eyes and slowly adjust.

"So what did he say?" I asked Raymond.

"I beg your pardon." He asked looking at me.

"What did Lorcan, say to you before he left? I have gotten to know him a little and I know he said something to you. So what was it?" I asked while sitting on his bed while rubbing my eyes.

"Um... He said that he will miss you, and too have a great time while he is gone." Spoke Raymond.

"Ha, good one. Now tell me the real reason. " I said with a serious look.

"He said I have to keep an eye on your or I is my head on the line. And if its okay with you. I prefer to keep it there on my shoulder." Said Raymond.

"Okay, well its probably going to be really boring." I told him and he smiles.

"Oh, I hope it is, makes my life easy." He said as he sat in a chair and pulled his phone out.

"Yep really, boring." I said as I looked out the window.

"Hurry, Lorcan. I already miss you."

Lorcan POV

I sat in the chair next to Ryan and he seems a bit happy yo be sitting this close to a vampire that has killed more of his kind then he has members of his own pack.

Something is going on.

I sat there deep in thought then I heard a throat clear.

"Vampire!" Growls an Alpha at me. I clear my own throat and turn to them.

"If you aren't going to take this seriously then you should leave and take your pathetic peace treaty." Growls the same alpha.

"Trust me. I having loads of fun listening to the politics in other packs and all but I have bigger things that I have to tak e care of at this pack meeting." I spoke as I stood up and Ryan had a worry look on his face.

Strange.

"This is my clans peace treaty for the packs around my territory. And yes, it is mine, I claimed I after I was surrounded by a wolf pack and to clarify everything. They cornered me and I took that as a challenge. Anyways our only thing is that if there is trespassing onto my land with no heads up, we will take that as invasion of privacy and take action. Also any property of mine or my clans will be a large problem if it is taken." I said and look around at the nodding heads.

Then there was Ryan.

He looks worried.

Something's up.

Eva POV

I am laying on my bed and then I look out the window. Raymond is outside of my room and I feel like going outside and getting some fresh air. I stand up and head to the door. I open it up only to meet a sound asleep Raymond. I sigh and decided to let him sleep.

I head down the stairs and see people give me looks, but then thier noses flare and they put there heads down.

I also decide to keep my head down as I walk past everyone. I head out the door before the door was slammed shut by a large hand.

I look up at the person.

There stood a large man with a scar across his cheek and he looks at me then behind him at everyone else. I follow his eyes and stare at everyone else also and saw everyone was staring until I turned to look at them all.

They all jumped and went back to what they were doing. I heard the man sigh and turn back to me.

"Miss Eva. You shouldn't be outside of Lord Lorcan's room. He will be furious if you are out by yourself. Where is Raymond? He is supposed to be watching you." Spoke the man as he looked at me.

I decided as I listen to him talk I look at his features.

He is tall and muscular. He has the scare I mentioned earlier and I look at how he has long white hair on the top of his head. He also has light beard on his chin. It also being white. He looked to be about in his fifty's or about there.

"I wanted to go outside and if I can't go alone then you should accompany me." I state and he sighs looking defeated.

"This is what I get for keeping everyone else out of trouble." He whispered as he opens the door for me and we both head outside.

Lorcan POV

I sat back down and looked at all the faces as they talk about pack stuff. I then looked at a still worried Ryans face. Interested I lean over closer to him.

"Something is bothering you and if it has nothing with your pack or the treaties then I why not share." I whisper to him and the friendly atmosphere that was when I first came has vanished and he is the asshole Ryan I am more familiar with.

"Why not stay out of my face. Pest." He growls and the other Alphas look at me.

"Is there a problem Alpha Black?" Asked an alpha as he eyes me.

"No, just continue." Ryan was off the alpha as he went back to thinking.

Now I know something is up.

But what is it?