Ch23: Caspian And Baby Names & Fathers With Deadly Plans

Lorcan POV

Its been a quick one month since my father arrived and I'm getting worried. He is much nicer then before and I feel like he is planning something but I'm unsure.

I am in my office with Eva sitting on the leather couch with the small wolf baby in her hands. He has gotten big and she seems content with him.

"We should name him." She said while laughing as she makes faces at the young child and he laughs his small hands are wrapped around her pointer fingers and he moves them around.

"No." I say as I look over some paperwork. I glance up at the silence and see her looking at me with sadness.

"No? Why not? He needs a name." She argues and a I sigh as I put the papers down and look up at her.

"The moment you give him a name is the moment you become attached to him." I say to her and she raises and eye brow at me.

"Well,  too late I'm already attached." She said and I sigh at her stubbornness. The door to my office opens and waltz in my very good very annoying best firend.

"Where is the little champ?" Caspian shouts as he looks at me then to Eva. He saw the baby and his eyes widen at the sight of him. He rushes over to the baby and slid next to Eva as he peaks over her shoulder to the baby.

"Awe, he's so innocent and small. What's his name?" Caspian asked.

"Nothing right now because lorcan doesn't want to name him." Spoke Eva as she looks at me with a playful glare.

"Awe, well how about... Jake?" He asked and she gave him a look.

"What like from the movie Twilight no thank you. But don't get me wrong Taylor Lautner is hot." She said and I snap my attention up to the both of them. She looks at me and so does Caspian. She gives me an innocent smile and I glare at her.

"Oh boy, is he jealous?" Asked Caspian while gasping.

"Oh, sweetness if you want hot then I will show you hot." I growl out and she looks at me with worry. But I can tell she is worried for another reason.

"Not infront of the baby." She suddenly said and I smile.

"Later then." I growl lust thick in my voice.

"Wow, you can get him to gravel at your feet so fast, make me miss my pets sometimes." Caspian said as he looks off into the distance.

I watch her as I see a blush creep up her neck and into her cheeks.

"Ah, what about charlie?" Shouts Caspian after awhile of silence.

"Your still thinking of names?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am." He said crossing his arms over his chest in a proud manner. I roll my eyes.

"No, not that either." Eva said while looking at the baby.

"How about... Caspian Jr." He said with a smile and Eva and I both glare at him.

"No? Fine... Oh, what about Cerberus?" He said and I pause. I kind of like it.

"Why that?" Eva asked and Caspian smiled.

"The Cerberus is the mythical creature that is to guard the underworld in Greek mythology." He said.

"Its also a huge three headed dog. Pretty badass if you asked me." He said and smiled.

"I like it, Cerberus." She said as she looked at the boy.

"Lorcan can we please name him this?" She pleads and I sigh at the plea.

"Fine." I say and she smiles so brightly. I smile at the look also.