Ch30: Dangerous

Cerberus POV

I squeeze the side of the sink. I then heard a lock and I chuckle to release some of the street built up inside of me.

"Are you sure that is smart?" I growl out. I turn around and look at her. She stares at me.

"Aren't you afraid?" I asked.

Still silent.

"Answer me." I growl lowly.

"No." She said staring at me.

"No, what?" I demand and she steps closer so we are sharing breaths.

"I am not afraid of you." She said getting even closer. I can hear her heart beat fast and we stand closer than we have ever been before. I then nod and reach my hands to her waist and gently press her back to the door.

"You should be." I whisper as I get lost it the unique color of her eyes.

"Why?" She asked with parted lips and I felt the need to touch them.

"I'm dangerous." I simply say looking at her hair, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips.

I felt the need to take her in because this would be the last I get to see her.

"You haven't hurt me yet." She said leaning forward.

"That doesn't mean I still can't." I say as I close the distance between us. My lips touch hers softly and the sparks blow up. It felt so go even though I just killed people and she watched.

I wrap an arm around her and kiss her harder.

She then pushes me away and I protest.

"No, stop." She said against my lips and I clenched my jaw.

"Cerberus, this is wrong." She said as she ran her fingers on my chest to the exposed skin of my collarbone.

"If its so wrong then don't touch me." I growl as I stare at her. She looks at me with hurt and it make my heart flutter.

"This maybe wrong, but our minds think its right." I say as I close the distance between us again and kiss her.

She sighs as I nip her lip and I smile as her hands travel to my black hair.

"Behave." I growl against her lips.

"Take your own advice." She said as she pulls my hair gently.

I smile and pick her up and walk over to the counter where I sat her down and stood between her legs.

"Your beautiful." I say and she smiles at me.

"I don't understand you, sometimes." She giggles and it sends my stomach in a spin.

I reach my hands up and drag her face to mine as we kiss slow and passionate. We kiss for minutes until I heard footsteps outside the door. I kiss her one last time and then I pull back.

I held a hand over her mouth and held a finger to my lips.

She nods and I quietly walk to the kitchen door and unlock it as I peak out and see a clan member walking by. I step back and sigh. I walk to her and wrap my hands around her.

She sighs as sparks flew from my fingertips to her waist.

"I think I'm in love with you." I whisper to her and I loom up into her eyes.

"I think I have been in love with you for a while." She said and a huge smile came to my lips as I look at her.

I lean in and kiss her again.

"I wish this could never end." She said against my lips.

"It doesn't have too." I said as I pull back.

"We could run away together." I told her looking out the window. She shakes her head and wraps both arms around my neck.

"Do you really think my dad is going to let me go that easily? He would have the whole clan searching for me and they would kill you, let alone you would be considered a rogue wolf." She said to me and I look at her.

"Okay, we will stay, but I won't promise if I have you alone I will keep my hands to myself." I told her and I snake my fingers under the hem of her shirt and the sparks were intense.

"I was hoping you wouldn't." She said smiling and I smile at her.

"You know we need to get to bed. I mean... In separate rooms... Not... Not together... I mean I wouldn't mind if we slept together... Not as in sex... But just lay side by side in a bed... Alone... Together." She said franticly and I chuckle.

"You know that can't happen." I told her as I smile and kiss her. I then lean back and step far enough that she could jump down.

"Okay, well Goodnight doggy." She said grinning and waving at me.

"Goodnight, kitten." And at the end of that she snapped her head to me and I smiled.

I decided to head upstairs to my room and sleep for awhile. As I enter my room and throw my shirt off and look in the reflection of the window and saw cuts and bruising on my arms, jaw, chest, and lower body. I saw the scars that litter my body and I sigh.

I lay on my stone hard bed and fold my arms under my head and I breath in and out. I then ft a cold hand on my back and in a clean, swift motion I flipped both of us so that I was on top and who ever touched me was on bottom.

That was when the sparks came and I made eye contacted with Thea. I let out a breath and I roll my eyes and I. Scoot her over a bit and lay next to her.

"You know your bed is really hard." She said and I though of a great comeback but then I decided to let it slide and go to sleep.

"Shut you eyes and go to sleep now." I said as I brush my fingertips over her eyelids and they shut at my touch.

I smile as I felt her snuggle into me and I close my eyes to let darkness consume me.