Ch16: Plan Set Up

Lorcan POV

"Okay,  so there is a meeting with all the Alpha packs and you need to go tomarrow and can't bring anyone with you, am I right?" Eva said to me while we lay on my bed.

"Yes." Is all I managed to say.

"Okay, well you need to go and do it right?" She asked while sitting up and looks at me.

"Yes, but I don't  want to." I tell her.

"Wow, you sound so juvenile right about now." She said smiling at me.

"Why don't you want to go?" She asked me. 

"I don't want to go because I don't want to leave you unattended." I tell her sitting up as well.

"You know I'm not a child you have to watch over ever moment of each day." She says and it made me laugh.

I grab her waist and flip us so I'm on top and in control.

"I know you aren't  a child." I whisper in her ear as I nip at it and I heard her giggle.

"Mr. Vampire? We have adult things to talk about." She said to me and I smile and chuckle.

"Mr. Vampire?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Fine, but this isn't over." I growl out and she rolls her eyes.

"So you want me to go?" I asked her as I hover over her.

"Of course I don't want you to go. But its the right thing to do." She said looking at me.

"Okay, but how are you going to be safe?" I asked her as I saw her thinking.

"Well, you know... Never mind you would be against it." She said and started thinking again.

"What is it?" I question glaring at her.

"Well, I was thinking if you left me with Caspian." She said and I shake my head.

"Nope, not happening. You know all he wants is to get you alone and to himself." I say to her and she smiles.

"What?" I growl.

"Oh, nothing its just you described him and you pretty much described yourself." She said and I smile.

"Yeah, but I'm much hotter than him aren't I?" I say to her and she blushes and that is all the answer I need.

"Okay, well what's your idea." She asked me and I sat there and shrug.

"I could always lock you in my room." I say with a smile.

"Yeah, no. I like my freedom thanks." She says to me.

"Is there anyway you can... I don't know protect me." She asked as she looked at me.

Well there is one way, and I hope I never will have to do it. That is I could change her to my kind and she wouldn't need my protection.

"No, there is no other way. Fine I will contact my second in leadership." I tell her sighing in defeat.

"Oh, what is his name." She asked in excitement.

I growl at the question.

"Why are you excited?" I growl at her, me being possessive, again.

"Oh, come on. I only met you here and I have no firends." She said and I have a hurt look on my face.

"Really,  you know this is more than a friendship." She said rolling her eye.

Wow, I didn't see that comment coming.

"Okay, yes, I do know this relationship is more than a friendship, but in my defence I was your friend first." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She said waving me off.

"So you have to leave tomarrow." She said and I smiled at her while nodding.

"I will be back in less than two hours." I tell her while my hand wanders to her waist.

"Lorcan not now. If you start I won't get sleep." She growls at me with a smile and I laugh.

"Fine let's get some rest." I say as I lay besides her and wrap my arms around her.

I breath in her sent and sigh.

"Perfect." I mumble before I let darkness take over.

I was then awoken by a knock on the door. I open my eyes and I don't move until I felt her small deep breaths hit my chest. I look down and see Eva sound asleep in my arms and I smile.

Another knock sounds through the dark room. I slowly lift my body from hers and lean down to kiss her head.

I speed run to the door and glare daggers at who ever disturbed us.

"My Lord. Its time." Spoke Raymond.

"Wait, time to leave? But its tonight not this morning." I said in a whisper as I look behind me to see my angel.

"Sire, you have been sleeping this whole time." He said as he looked behind me to my little angel.

"Dammit." I whisper as I turn to look at Raymond.

"You better watch over her like your life depends on it." I whisper growl at him. I saw fear i n his eyes as he franticly nods his head.

I look at him then to Eva and sigh.

I turn to leave the room and get ready to leave.

I get dressed in a full black suit and turn to head out the door.

"The faster I get there the fast I can get back." I told myself out loud and I took off in speed faster than the human eye could see.

I stop as I stand outside the pack house of the Red Sun pack.

I become surrounded but wolves and I snicker at them. They growl and bare thier teeth at me.

"Please. I was invited." I growl at them already not wanting to be here.

"Stand down." Spoke Ryan as he walked down the steps of the pack house and he smiles at me like in a friendly gesture.

"Ryan, how long is this meeting going to take?" I asked looking at him in the eye.

"Only a few hours. You should be able to go home in about two hours." He said to me with a smile.

Okay, two hours, I can have Eva in my arms at about eleven tonight.

I nod and he leads me inside.

I walked in to the house and I thought it was kind of ironic.

I lead Ryan through my house and my clan gave him angry looks and now he lead me to his office where the other wolves are and his whole pack is just staring me down.

We made it up stairs to the office and I look down at my watch.

9:15

Oh, boy this is going to take forever.