Ch29: Alpha Fight

Cerberus POV

I leap and pounce on him as I ride him as we slide across the floor. I growl at him and he shoves me off.

I snap and snarl at him to make the fight look real.

"Tear him apart Cerberus!" Yells random people in the crowd.

I growl and charge again as I bite behind his neck and toss him across the arena and he hit the side of the wall. I growl low as I stalk him and he stood up slowly.

He is already struggling and its been ten minutes.

I look up at Master Kyran and I saw him nod and I close my eyes.

I have to.

I have to finish him.

I wait for him stand up and he growls weakly at me and I lunge at him as I grab ahold of his throat and I bite down and he stops moving. I drop him and start to walk away until the announcer come on.

"Well, that was a quick match huh folks? How about let's spice it up and bring in three new wolves!" He shouts and my body tenses as the gates open up and one wolf after another come running out. I counted three new wolves and I growl. I see them growl and snap at me and then I heard the announcer.

"Place your bets!" He yells and I watch the three wolves as they smile at me with sadistic grins.

"3... 2... 1... Fight!" Everyone yells and the three wolves charge then I lift my head and let out a deep and loud roar as the wolves slide to a stop. I growl and stand tall as the three wolves watch me. I look up at Master Kyran and he has wide eyes for once.

The crowd is silent and I just breath.

"Come on fight!" Yells a random person and then more people join in.

"Yeah!" More voices join and they start to yell.

"They want a fight." Spoke one of the wolves that held multiple brands upon his body.

"I know." I said as I look at Master Kyran.

He stared at me and I knew I was going to be punished.

"Okay, we will fight. But I refuse to kill any of you." I growl out and they nod as they lunge for me. I leap and press my paws in the side of the stone wall as I ran up it and did a back flip. The crowd roars with cheer.

Then a wolf bite my leg and I let out a deep howl of pain as I stood there with him still latched onto my leg. I glare at him and bite the top of his neck. I lift him up and stand on my hind legs as I throw him up and over my head.

I growl at the other two as I charge at them. One male charged at me and we collide.

His paws cut deep in my chest and my teeth bare I to his neck.

"I have to kill you!" Shouts the wolf and I spun us around and glance at Master Kyran and saw him drag his thumb nail over his throat and I knew I have to kill them all if I don't want punishment.

I growl and bite down hard. The male let out a loud yell and I pull back as I rip a large chunk of fur from his body. I turn my attention on the other wolf and the I heard the doors open.

Three more wolves came in and I now counted five and I growl and watch them all.

Two leaped at me and I roar with pain as I was bite in the leg. I growl and shove a wolf to the ground as I turn my head to the side and bite the leg of one of them. I snap it in my jaws and rip him off of me.

After that I leap at a wolf infront of me and bite his snout as I chomp down I heard the crunch of bone.

I then pull back and bite his neck as I spun us around and toss the wolf to the others. I turn around and tackle a wolf as I bite down on his throat and rip it out and threw it.

Four left.

I charge at another one and this is the one that had the broken leg. I press my paws into his side and looked down at him.

"You said you refused to kill any of us." He said with fear and I look at him with sad eyes.

"I have to kill." I say and dive down and mangle him up. I grab his head and dialogue it from his body and I threw is so it rolled infront of the other three.

Three to go.

I turn around with a murderous look in my eye as I stalk towards them.

I snarl as I lick my nose of the blood that dripped down. I stood tall and large and the three wolves that where left watched me. The crowd went silent and I growl loudly and two of the wolves bowed to me.

I watch the one infront of me stare at me and I growl at him one last time.

"Bow!" I growl and he slowly obeys.

He bows to me and I turn towards the cheering crowd and saw men walk around collecting money. I heard the door open and saw i t was the door for me to go to get my clothes on. I walk towards it and the other three went to there separate room.

I walked in and stood there as the door closed behind me. After it shut completely I got dress and relaxed.

Another day, another victory.

I head out my door and to my cell so that Master Kyran can come and get me. Once I am back in my cell I sat on the floor next to the cage door and wait. I had glanced around and notice some people missing. They must have been. The challengers I... Killed.

"Cerberus. Get up." Spoke master Kyran as he walked up to my door. I stood up and saw him and then next to him was Thea.

I nod and he opened the door for me to step out and I step out. Him and Thea walk a head of me and we left the area.

Once we are in the car and drive home I kept my head down and away from prying eyes.

Once home, I get out and head straight for the kitchen.

I start to wash the dishes until I felt the presence of her.

"Thea, you should be in bed."