Ch31: Trouble With Keeping Us Hidden

Cerberus POV

I woke at the crack of dawn and Thea still lay beside me.

I sigh and snuggle into her.

"Ah, morning princess." I sigh knowing she is still sound asleep then something sparked in my mind.

Princess.

Wait, she is the princess.

I slide away from her instantly missing her. Then I remember she is Master Kyran's daughter. I let out a sigh and get up from bed as I lean down and pick her up. I head to her room and lay her on her cold sheets. I grab the covers and put them over her as she stirs. I then lean down and take a deep breath through the nose.

"She smells like me." I whisper and smile then my smile fades as I remember who she is. I walk to her dresser and pick up a bottle of perfume that is half empty and spray two sprays on her. I take in another breath and sigh.

"She smells like herself." I whisper and turn to leave her room. I have to keep a level head when I'm around other people.

I head into the kitchen and start on breakfast.

A few hours later and I hear the small chatter of the morning as I dry a cup and see the house come alive.

"Hi, Cerberus." I heard a voice say and I can hear the smile in it. I turn and see three female vampires sitting at the bar and they all wore crop tops and had thier chests spilling out.

I smile a polite smile at them and I heard them sigh.

Geez... Girls are easy to swoon, huh. I tell myself, then I felt myself become excited as I turn and see past the girls at a now away Thea. She looked around still sleepy and wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I smile and I saw one of the girls smile back flirtatiously.

"So what is a big, strong, hunk like you doing tonight." Asked one of the girls and I shrug while going back to drying the dishes.

"Well, maybe you should go out with us. We are going to a party and I think it will be fun with a hunk like you." Spoke the girl and I smirk.

I am a guy and I know what they are implying.

"So what do you say?" She asked and I smile to my self then my body tenses once I feel someone lean against my back with thier elbow digging into my spine as the sparks fly.

"Sorry girls, big, bad, over here has other plans." Spoke Thea as I stand up straighter and she also does avoiding eye contact. I do the same and lean against the counter.

"He does?" Asked a girl crossing her arms.

"I do?" I asked dumbfounded. Thea looks at me with a play-along face. My eyes widen and nod.

"Oh, yeah. Geez I almost forgot. I have a date." I blurt out the first thing that cones to mind. Then all the girls even Thea look at me with shock. I then see the other girls get into a small huddle and start whispering and I look at thea and shrug my shoulder and franticly whisper sorry to her.

"Okay, then. Who is she?" The girls turn back around and I lean against the counter with my hand and both me and Thea smile at them innocently. We are acting like we both are trying to hide something.

"Um... She... She?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah, she. The girl your going out with." The girl provoked and I felt a bead of sweat drip down my forehead.

Wow, nice plan that blew up in my face.

"Um... Right she, is um..." I was thinking then I heard my name be called by Master Kyran and boy was I excited that he called.

"Heh, excuse me, ladies." I say with an apologetic smile as I slip past them and sigh. That was a close one.

"Yes, sire?" I asked stand up tall while I came to a stop infront of him.

"I want you and Thea in my office, now." He growls and I felt worry. I turn towards Thea and I see her talk to the girls and I walk over to them.

"Thea, we need to go to your fathers office." I spoke in a respectful tone as I held worry in my eyes and she senses it.

She nods and I turn so I lead the way. The walk to his office was so short I was already panicking. I look at Thea and breath out as I reach for the knob. I twist it open and she walked in first then I walked in.

"Hey, dad." She said to him as she walked over to her father with a huge smile and kissed his cheek. She started to head back to me until Master Kyran grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap watching me. I felt anger course through my veins.

"Have a seat, Cerberus." He said to me while watching me and I felt worry pile in even more this time.

What does he know?

He glares at me for a few moments then turns his attention to his daughter as his eyes soften.

"Hi, sweety. How has your day been going?" He asked kindly and unlike Thea I can tell he is figuring out information and I have to choose my words carefully.

"Oh, great dad, but you know its early in the morning right?" She told him and he chuckled.

"Yes, sweety I do know." His smile then fades as he glances at me.

"And what about you, Cerberus. Did you have a goodnight?" I heard the growl and I nod.

"Yes, sire." I spoke with a bow.

"Good." He said approving my submission.

"Cerberus, don't do that. Dad never asked for you to submit." Spoke Thea and both, me and Master Kyran, snap our heads to Thea and she held power.

She turn to stare her father in the eye and looked at him.

"Hey dad can I go out tonight?" She asked and her father shook his head no.

"Well what if I took someone?" She asked and he looked at her waiting.

"Like what if I took one of the clan members?" She asked and he nods.

"I will approve, you can go out as long as someone is with you." He said with a smile and she smiled while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks dad." She said and he chuckled.

"Okay, now you may leave I have to talk with Cerberus." He said and I felt worried.

"Okay, well go easy on him, okay." Spoke Thea as she smiled a friendly smile at both of us. She then turned and left. The room was filled with silence.

"Okay, let's talk about something important." Spoke Master Kyran.

"Like what sire?" I asked and he stood up and walked around his table as he then leans against the front of his desk.

He growls out the sentence with pure distaste and I dread what will leave his lips.

Then I froze once I heard him speak.

"Like being mates with my daughter."