Ch21: Baby Boy or Girl

Lorcan POV

It has officially been nine months since Ryan and his stupid mate decided to kidnap Eva. I left Eva in the watchful eye of Coal and Raymond. Coal has more of my trust now than Raymond with the face that he will actually watch Eva.

I head down the stairs to the holding cells where the pathetic Alpha and his mate are. I come to stand right infront of the cell and look down to both wolves. I have allowed them to be together for the last few hours of thier lives as a final parting gift.

A doctor come walking down the stairs to check on Jessie and the baby. Ryan stands up and he looks just awful. He is now skin and bones, his eyes are blood shot, he is covered in dust, dirt, and grim. He smells like a garbage with thirty dead bodies and with my heighten senses its ten times worse.

He growls at me and I can see its Ryan fighting, and its no longer his wolf. I laugh at that.

"Step aside so we can check your baby." I growl through the bars and he snickers as he steps forward.

"You are only big and bad right now because of this fence between us." He spat and with a flash I rip open the cell door and grab his throat. I slam him into the next cell door and growl menacingly at him.

"Doctor, you can check her now." I said and the doctor rushed to the growling but weak female.

"Um... My lord?" Spoke the doctor and I rip open the cell door behind Ryan. I then toss him in and slam it shut while looking to the doctor. I saw a squirming and in pain Jessie.

"Her, water broke." The doctor stated as I see a puddle of fluid on the floor below the female.

"Okay, well do the delivery then. I will call for more aid." I said and the doctor nods while setting up the equipment.

After contacting a few more clan members to help with the delivery I walk over to Ryans cell. I watch as he stares at his beloved as she whimpers in pain and screams from the contractions.

"Is this killing you, yet? Does this hurt to see your mate in pain? Well, does it?" I growl at him and I see the clenched teeth and his balled up fists. Jessie screams again and the doctor coaxes her through the steps again.

"One, two, three, push." The doctor said and Jessie let's out a cry and grunts as she pushes.

"Can you feel her pain? You did this to her. This is your fault and your child will live in a world of hell because of what you did in the past. What you did to Eva." I growl out and Jessie let out a shrill scream and after that a loud baby cry. I look up at Jessie and I heard a gasp as I glanced at Ryan who was in awe of the small child.

"Its a boy, my lord." Spoke the doctor as she held the baby.

"Did you hear that Ryan? You have a son and this will be the last time you ever see him." I growl out as I smile at the young Alpha werewolf. Then I heard a clan member start to become frantic.

"Doctor, she is losing to much blood." He spoke and the doctor looked to Jessie and then to me.

"Let her bleed out. I what that bastard to suffer before I kill him myself." I growl out as I take the baby from the doctor.

"You bastard!" Yells out a crying Ryan. I continue to walk towards the stairs and as I put one foot on the stairs I turn to him and saw the dirt and grim on his wet face from his years clearly now.

"Enjoy, your torture." I told him and left a frantic and yelling Alpha.

I walk upstairs with the quiet child in hand. In a strange way the child is calm with the fact I am going to kill his frantic father and his mother is bleeding to death. I brought him to Coals room where I had left Eva. Once I open the door I smile at her as her head whipped to the door and eyes lite up at the sight.

"What is that?" She asked and I walk towards her with the baby.

"This is the young son of Alpha Ryan and Luna Jessie." I told her and she came towards me inspecting the child.

"What are you going to do to him?" She asked as she brushed her finger over the baby's cheek and he smiled.

"I'm going to kill him, of course." I said and she looked at me with fear.

"Eva. Don't look at me like that." I told her as I felt hurt.

"Well, don't kill an innocent child than." She growls back at me.

"Well what do we do then?" I question and she answered immediately.

"I want to care for him." She looked determined.

"No, and two reasons why. One, he is a werewolf and two, he is the offspring of the two people who wanted you dead." I growl at her and she glares at me.

"And that means you should kill the son of thier family?" She asked and I nod.

"I still want him." She growls out and I sigh in defeat.

"Fine this is what will happen. He will be a slave. You can care for him as you wish but he will be treated as a slave am I understood?" I spoke sternly at her and she smiles at me.

"Understood", and she took the child from my hands. She holds the child to her chest and rocks him slowly.

Gently.

She will be a great mother one day.

I smile at that day. The day when hopefully we have our own children and we live a happy life. I stood there awing over my love until a clan member ran through the door.

"Sire, your father is here."